• Views 1,032
Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Well guys i've decided to take it upon myself to put together the best set of tools that I could find for monitoring various hardware, testing overclocks, and making sure temperatures stay in the optimal range.

Before I go on, anything that happens to your computer as a result of overclocking is your fault and your fault only. You will not be holding anybody else responsible for any issues that arise, I don't care if your CPU melts causing your computer to catch fire thus burning your house down, it is your fault. :tongue:

Now that I have that out of the way lets go on with it, I've included the following programs in this package:

Other great programs not included in this package:

Some of them do not need to be installed, and can just be ran without installing. Whether or not you use them is completely up to you but they are up to date as of today. I will do my best to update this monthly or bi-monthly depending on how often these programs are updated. I have also hyperlinked the various programs so you can download it yourself.

Se7enSins Overclocking Package Download

Virus Total Scan

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 504779

There's a time and place for everything.
Grizzled Veteran Tutorial Creator Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Well guys i've decided to take it upon myself to put together the best set of tools that I could find for monitoring various hardware, testing overclocks, and making sure temperatures stay in the optimal range.

Before I go on, anything that happens to your computer as a result of overclocking is your fault and your fault only. You will not be holding anybody else responsible for any issues that arise, I don't care if your CPU melts causing your computer to catch fire thus burning your house down, it is your fault. :tongue:

Now that I have that out of the way lets go on with it, I've included the following programs in this package:

Some of them do not need to be installed, and can just be ran without installing. Whether or not you use them is completely up to you but they are up to date as of today. I will do my best to update this monthly or bi-monthly depending on how often these programs are updated. I have also hyperlinked the various programs so you can download it yourself.

MSI Afterburner Beta's don't have an active site for downloading so i've left that without being hyperlinked, whereas everything else is.

Se7enSins Overclocking Package Download

Virus Total Scan

What about EVGA precisionx?

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
What about EVGA precisionx?

Afterburner gets updated more frequently and I personally prefer its layout :smile:

Added EVGA Precision and Sapphire Trixx to OP

Last edited:
Mysterion

Mysterion

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
sure something else isnt causing the problem, because i get the same temps with both.

I can't see what would be causing the problem. It is physically impossible for it to be that low for me, because my ambient room temperature is 26C.

ReSuReKtZ

ReSuReKtZ

Mythical Veteran Chatty Kathy Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't see what would be causing the problem. It is physically impossible for it to be that low for me, because my ambient room temperature is 26C.

mines lower then my room temperture. i guess im breaking science too.

Brian Runs This

Brian Runs This

Sleep is the cousin of death
Fabled Veteran Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
mines lower then my room temperture. i guess im breaking science too.

Make sure you're looking at these temps:
6acb2c2aca113835c0db10c93b8be11c.png

Top Bottom
Login
Register