Horde or Alliance?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kyle v175

Kyle v175

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The quoting of my posts are mis-leading. I never said lets use my realm because I have gold. I said I have some toons on that realm and I would love to contribute gold to the guild.

Lol, I love how you stated that we should use your current realms because you have gold. gg brah.

You're taking old posts and making them current. I suggested we use a realm that I do not have, and that I assumed you didn't have either. It is a new players realm, and I thought it would be nice to give se7ensins a good name, but you're too concerned with trying to make me look bad.

gg brah.

@everyone that isn't epic. If you're interested, i've started a guild on Lightbringer called The Avenged, and you can join by psting anyone in guild. My character name is Mornua. :smile:

Epic

Epic

WoW Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You're taking old posts and making them current. I suggested we use a realm that I do not have, and that I assumed you didn't have either. It is a new players realm, and I thought it would be nice to give se7ensins a good name, but you're too concerned with trying to make me look bad.

gg brah.

@everyone that isn't epic. If you're interested, i've started a guild on Lightbringer called The Avenged, and you can join by psting anyone in guild. My character name is Mornua. :smile:

LOL, "Old Posts" So I guess my post that you quoted was a old post too then. I am not making you look bad, I am just correcting your stupidity. Nothing wrong with that.

Kyle v175

Kyle v175

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL, "Old Posts" So I guess my post that you quoted was a old post too then. I am not making you look bad, I am just correcting your stupidity. Nothing wrong with that.

You betcha brah, Me compromising and you being stubborn and insulting me sure is correcting my stupidity. GG

Epic

Epic

WoW Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You betcha brah, Me compromising and you being stubborn and insulting me sure is correcting my stupidity. GG

Your compromising in the wrong way, the community should pick on the realm. Yes your decisions are terrible. That is why we are not going with your decision. As you stated your opinion don't matter. Well now you just made it official. Please stop trying so hard, you are just posting more and more irrelevant posts.

Autonamus

Autonamus

Retired Super Admín... Unlike Sharp
Retired
10th Anniversary Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Why are you even choosing a realm, realms are virtually useless now, just use battletags.

You also really should specify the region you're playing on.

Epic

Epic

WoW Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why are you even choosing a realm, realms are virtually useless now, just use battletags.

You also really should specify the region you're playing on.

I'm pretty sure everyone will be playing on a US server. We are choosing a realm so we can all play together without having everyone in a different realm.

DirtyBear

DirtyBear

What does this do?
Services Grizzled Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure everyone will be playing on a US server. We are choosing a realm so we can all play together without having everyone in a different realm.

But with that EU still cant play with us if they dont make and pay for a US account. Btags is easier that way people dont have to set up new toons or even transfer ones. I understand it for a guild but to me thats not worth it.

EDIT: With WoD being here in the next few months, no one will probably make a new character on a different realm due to them needing to level there mains/alts to 100. I know I am not going to make a new toon when WoD hits just due to the fact that i got 11 90's i need to lvl to 100.

DirtyBear

DirtyBear

What does this do?
Services Grizzled Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
hey man its where I went where I had a friend at lol

I started at horde from darkspear, kept getting ganked by alliance members and I killed swifty once made me happy. also took me 2 weeks to go from 85-86 right when MOP came out

Went to Bloodscalp because of the free transfer horde outnumber alliance there

then settled on trollbane with my toons.
zJlfp7g.jpg

doing the legendary quest for killing an alliance guy.

I have seen you around a few times. My mages name is Iceyyhot. At the end of the month, there is a surprise for the horde coming.

gamebeatter

gamebeatter

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I have seen you around a few times. My mages name is Iceyyhot. At the end of the month, there is a surprise for the horde coming.
wondering if this is when I was a DPS or when I went to tank...

Top Bottom
Login
Register