Horde or Alliance?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Epic

Epic

WoW Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
People wanna quest not get ganked. Most PvP realms are horde dominant and some of us are alliance players.

Not all the time, you can still manage to do quests on PvP realms. Area 52 has a good mix of ally and horde. 
Why do people not like PvP realms? They are the most fun while leveling as it brings out the hate between both factions when you come across them in the world and world pvp. PvE realms are boring.

Didn't know you played WoW, whats your Battle.net?

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Not all the time, you can still manage to do quests on PvP realms. Area 52 has a good mix of ally and horde. 

Didn't know you played WoW, whats your Battle.net?
I used to heavily play, but I'm taking a break because I'm staying away from the subscription fee at this time, but I still support the game as I believe it is still the best mmo on out there.

Red_Devil

Red_Devil

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll join in with this. Preferably a PvE realm. Any faction as I have characters in both factions across many realms!

ADAM IS MAGICAL

ADAM IS MAGICAL

Enthusiast
Mr. Nice Guy Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
EMERALD DREAM REPRESENT! I play Horde on ED and Alliance on Greymane.

Epic

Epic

WoW Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How about Area 52, we should first decide on a faction. I go for horde!

gamebeatter

gamebeatter

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I. Hate. You. I am alliance on trollbane
hey man its where I went where I had a friend at lol

I started at horde from darkspear, kept getting ganked by alliance members and I killed swifty once made me happy. also took me 2 weeks to go from 85-86 right when MOP came out

Went to Bloodscalp because of the free transfer horde outnumber alliance there

then settled on trollbane with my toons.
zJlfp7g.jpg

doing the legendary quest for killing an alliance guy.

Epic

Epic

WoW Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, can we play on a normal server. Since members want Horde (Votes) What realm are you guys comfortable with. We are playing on a normal realm.

Kyle v175

Kyle v175

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Uther/Runetotem!

I'd totally get involved on a guild on one of those realms!

Epic

Epic

WoW Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey man its where I went where I had a friend at lol

I started at horde from darkspear, kept getting ganked by alliance members and I killed swifty once made me happy. also took me 2 weeks to go from 85-86 right when MOP came out

Went to Bloodscalp because of the free transfer horde outnumber alliance there

then settled on trollbane with my toons.
zJlfp7g.jpg

doing the legendary quest for killing an alliance guy.

Nice interface.

Kyle v175

Kyle v175

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone is interested, I'd start a 7s guild on Runetotem/Uther horde, which are combined realms. Let me know! I'd be looking for some leadership help for co-leaders and junk that like. PM me!

Epic

Epic

WoW Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone is interested, I'd start a 7s guild on Runetotem/Uther horde, which are combined realms. Let me know! I'd be looking for some leadership help for co-leaders and junk that like. PM me!

We are working on creating a Official 7S guild. We have not decided on a realm yet. Please be patient.

Kyle v175

Kyle v175

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems like this has been "worked on" for a while. Action may be the best solution, but what ever

Epic

Epic

WoW Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems like this has been "worked on" for a while. Action may be the best solution, but what ever

No, we just don't have a lot of users participating in the voting. I'm not going to pick a random realm that people don't want to play on.

Kyle v175

Kyle v175

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You're not going to get every user to pick a specific faction and realm. You may get 2 that want on combo, 3 that want another, and half a dozen that want their own combo. This section isn't necessarily the most popular on 7s. If you really want a 7s guild, and you don't want to wait until 3 xpacs after WoD, you may just want to pick a realm. It will most likely end up being the realm you want, so it will be a random realm. /rant

I, for one, would be willing to roll a toon on another realm to be part of the guild. I suggested RT/Uth b/c its my main realm and I could contribute gold and more to the guild. Everyone is going to want it to be their main realm. At some point, somebody just has to make a decision

Epic

Epic

WoW Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think we should all decide on a realm, but if its going to come to this. Then I agree.

Official realm will be Area 52 Horde. I have some 90s there and I can contribute providing gold.

Kyle v175

Kyle v175

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"We can't use your realm because everybody has to agree"
inb4
"Lets use my realm because I have gold"

I personally think we shouldn't use a high pop realm, but clearly my opinion isn't that important. 
I say we compromise and pick one of the new player realms and go with that.

Lightbringer for instance. Faction isn't that important to me, but horde appears to be the choice, so that'll work. My vote is for lightbringer horde.

It would allow for an easier time getting guildies if we decide that, as well as a location for s7 members to help out others and bring people into the forums. Makes 7s look good if you know what i mean.

Last edited:
Epic

Epic

WoW Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"We can't use your realm because everybody has to agree"
inb4
"Lets use my realm because I have gold"

I personally think we shouldn't use a high pop realm, but clearly my opinion isn't that important. 
I say we compromise and pick one of the new player realms and go with that.

Lightbringer for instance. Faction isn't that important to me, but horde appears to be the choice, so that'll work. My vote is for lightbringer horde.

It would allow for an easier time getting guildies if we decide that, as well as a location for 7S members to help out others and bring people into the forums. Makes 7s look good if you know what i mean.

The quoting of my posts are mis-leading. I never said lets use my realm because I have gold. I said I have some toons on that realm and I would love to contribute gold to the guild.

You're not going to get every user to pick a specific faction and realm. You may get 2 that want on combo, 3 that want another, and half a dozen that want their own combo. This section isn't necessarily the most popular on 7s. If you really want a 7s guild, and you don't want to wait until 3 xpacs after WoD, you may just want to pick a realm. It will most likely end up being the realm you want, so it will be a random realm. /rant

I, for one, would be willing to roll a toon on another realm to be part of the guild. I suggested RT/Uth b/c its my main realm and I could contribute gold and more to the guild. Everyone is going to want it to be their main realm. At some point, somebody just has to make a decision

Lol, I love how you stated that we should use your current realms because you have gold. gg brah.

Top Bottom
Login
Register