What's new

Se7ensins: Lets get Borderlands 2 its own section!

• Thread starter SharpGhost
  • Start date
  • Views 2,319
SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Seriously. Start posting threads like crazy about Borderlands 2. Let this video pump you up.

How many of you guys will be getting this game?!

joeykeys268

joeykeys268

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seriously. Start posting threads like crazy about Borderlands 2. Let this video pump you up.

Getting it free with my 670 and so pumped to play as zero

wk lassak

wk lassak

wheres the cream filling?
Reaction score
Sin$
going to buy im sooo exited and this should get its own section

ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Grizzled Veteran Bright Idea Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Due to the popularity of the original Borderlands section, I think having a Borderlands 2 section is ideal. Borderlands modding was the reason why I joined 7s.

Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll definitely be getting this game, and I will most certainly mod it until it isn't recognizable anymore.

Bar Starred

Bar Starred

Contributor
Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll definitely be getting this game, and I will most certainly mod it until it isn't recognizable anymore.
Amen to that!

OT: I'll be getting this game for sure, Borderlands 1 is one of the better co-op games out there; plenty of gameplay, not such a straight-forward game (no finishing it in 3 hours), lots of fun. Even if Borderlands 2 is only half the game in comparison to the original, it'll still be fun as hell.

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
It's unlikely it will get it's own section before release. In the meantime it would make more sense to rename the current borderlands section to accommodate the new game.

Zenaku

Zenaku

Voted #1 Broski of 2012
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Borderland 2 definitely deserves its own section. Especially for people to plan for once the game is released and discuss news

DeadSox

DeadSox

Xbox Nerd
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, The first one was amazing. If it's anything like the first it deserves it's own section cause it's gonna be awesome! :smile:

Woody

Woody

Directioner
Reaction score
Sin$
Borderlands 1 had its own section, died out after awhile which was sad.

Not too sure whether I'll be getting it at the moment.
Need moneys :{ and I still need to get WoW MoP and Halo 4

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
i hope it leaks soon. seen the gameplay from ign and it looks badass!

gravity kat

gravity kat

G Kitty
Reaction score
Sin$
I seriously have not been this excited about a game since junior high

wagerbomb

wagerbomb

Nubz
Reaction score
Sin$
lmao i cant wait for this game one more week to go .... YAY ... i hope that they hept this ne as easy to MOD as Borderlands .... that would just make this one even better and i am very excited to play as the new classes .... they look cool as hell ... and if you guys wanna see the class builders here are the links to them

http://www.borderlands2.com/us/skilltree/assassin.html
http://www.borderlands2.com/us/skilltree/siren.html
http://www.borderlands2.com/us/skilltree/gunzerker.html
http://www.borderlands2.com/us/skilltree/commando.html

Zenaku

Zenaku

Voted #1 Broski of 2012
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm still disappointed there is no section for this. Every other forum has a Borderlands Section. We need a place to go with everything! We could eaily fill it up with useful info, tuts, and mods

wagerbomb

wagerbomb

Nubz
Reaction score
Sin$
i plan on modding the hell out of Borderlands 2 even if i have to hex it all till someone pops out a program like willow tree well i just hope the update willow tree to be honest

I

IdisdainMyself

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello all is it just me or did zero's skill tree look a bit overpowered? i mean his melee damage would be insane. And the sniper tree forget about it it can stack to 999. And each stack gives you 6% crit damage and 5% normal damage. I was looking at maya's tree and she is nothing like the old siren D:. At least she can heal her self i guess. She my be a good soloer class but idk. Depends on if she can dish out enough damage or has good hp.

P.s i didn't look at gunzerk or axton. I didn't play those classes in borderlands one. Why start now :tongue: siren all the way.

So i will have to be Maya or zero. I will most likely pick Maya first. Since i have to give some love to the sirens. They where my favorite choices in borderlands 1 as previously stated. And well zero will be fun after i beat the game. Since he seems so oped it would ruin the experience. Playing him right off the bat with his insane damage. But i am guessing he is like a 2 or 3 hit kill to melees or guns. Maybe not that weak but you know what i mean. He isn't a tank for damn sure.

To me Maya seems like she would be an awesome tank. With all the healing stuff she has. diffidently sounds like a paladin. Realizes on her healing skills to keep her alive. In the midst of chaos by 20 people attacking her. Plus her action skills sounds kinda like an AOE to me another. Reason. i think she would make a perfect tank or what not.

Anyways i need to stop ranting about the classes and balanced issues. When i haven't even played the game yet. Only time shall tell right? i hope you guys enjoy my opinion on Maya and zero and i hope i helped. With the different ways you can go with them. But just experiment with them who knows. Hybrid classes can be some of the best classes out there. Good bye until we meet again :smile:.

Top Bottom
Login
Register