• Thread starter Rusty Doorknobs
  • Start date
  • Views 696
Rusty Doorknobs

Rusty Doorknobs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to make an indie game about se7ensins.

Leering

Leering

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Bright Idea Fabled Veteran Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
You know they ban people who even have a mention of Se7ensins on there account, I don't think they will approve a indie game about it onto the marketplace.

1337 Sinner

1337 Sinner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You know they ban people who even have a mention of Se7ensins on there account, I don't think they will approve a indie game about it onto the marketplace.
i think they only ban if you have a link of se7ensins

Jas0n

Jas0n

Can't DDoS
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thatd be pretty cool man, what would it be about?

Rusty Doorknobs

Rusty Doorknobs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
idk but i want to make it a community effort, you know

L

Lolzorz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good luck :wink: make a game that involves racing and guns :biggrin: what every little kid needs!

Unlovable Panda

Unlovable Panda

A zonkey
Reaction score
Sin$
Edit your post you got the 504 error 5 - 6 time :wink:. But back on topic what would it be about? I mean we are modding site based off of many different games.

How about a game with a guy taking a crowbar and opening his xbox then taking some wires and jtaging it then hosting some Call of Duty lobbies. Then at the end after you win it will say MS RULES! That way they are appreciated and wont deny the game :smile:

/sarcasm

But really what can you possibly do? Good luck!

GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Programmer Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Edit your post you got the 504 error 5 - 6 time :wink:. But back on topic what would it be about? I mean we are modding site based off of many different games.

How about a game with a guy taking a crowbar and opening his xbox then taking some wires and jtaging it then hosting some Call of Duty lobbies. Then at the end after you win it will say MS RULES! That way they are appreciated and wont deny the game :smile:

/sarcasm

But really what can you possibly do? Good luck!

Haha nice! But FYI, I dont think ms really reviews it them selves. It goes into a peer review, which it gets reviewed by other members and if they say pass. It goes live the next day. Im not saying they dont look over it. But I really dont think they do.

Source : I have had a game passed on.

Rusty Doorknobs

Rusty Doorknobs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, but some of the peer reviewers are Microsoft MVPs etc. so they might get their weekly "Modding: On the front lines of the war on hackers" email newsletter

Xerax

Xerax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
... They only ban you if you advertise in your profile. They allow it in Indie games due to how they want the Indie developers to attention.

E

Eazy B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll be sure to decompile this, and post up a nice crack, in the case you decide to make a paid version.

Rusty Doorknobs

Rusty Doorknobs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh no!
Because the majority of people will come here and find your crack and put it on their xbox to play an indie game instead of paying 80 microsoft points or getting the trial for free.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
oh well, i'll +rep u if i get mentioned anyway in the game :wink:

E

Eazy B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh no!
Because the majority of people will come here and find your crack and put it on their xbox to play an indie game instead of paying 80 microsoft points or getting the trial for free.

Or they'll just employ your method and decompile it.

GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Programmer Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
When it comes to making video games. It is just pathetic to have to crack it for free or what ever you want to call it. Lots of real work goes into these games... Much more than the majority of modding programs out their.

Z

Zer0-One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
When it comes to making video games. It is just pathetic to have to crack it for free or what ever you want to call it. Lots of real work goes into these games... Much more than the majority of modding programs out their.

I agree. Have you ever coded a real game? The work that goes into games trumps the effort of most other programming jobs.

If you're going to hack around with big-name games made by companies that are already making bucketloads of money, then go ahead. But messing with an indie game is pretty low.

Top Bottom
Login
Register