What's new

Se7ensins FIFA 11 ultimate team league!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Turtlez HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've added both i MadTekkers i and Harryson, and neither have been online enough to organise a match, i dont think its far to withdraw a league because players are uncapable of playing. I think some players should be removed, and the rest added to either prem or a small league :/
I madxtekkers I is online regularly

Nav

Nav

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've added both i MadTekkers i and Harryson, and neither have been online enough to organise a match, i dont think its far to withdraw a league because players are uncapable of playing. I think some players should be removed, and the rest added to either prem or a small league :/
i'm on fifa like all day as im on holliday, ive added teh sphinx and im sposed to play him first. he was supposed to play me yesterday but we havent yet, if u want we can play tomorrow if we're allowed to play each other

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
It looks like we will have to start the season again as of this week and combined all the players that are active into 1 league.

T

Turtlez HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It looks like we will have to start the season again as of this week and combined all the players that are active into 1 league.
I no you hate me but can I join ?:biggrin: I am on reserves ?

D

Deleted member 99038

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
yes please do that and remove me from the silver league and could you also find someone else to organise it as I'm overloaded with coursework and revision. sorry

Matt

Matt

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
yes please do that and remove me from the silver league and could you also find someone else to organise it as I'm overloaded with coursework and revision. sorry
I'm so glad I have no coursework and only need to do revision. Good luck in your exams.

iguild09

iguild09

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I would be happy to help host as my spring semester of college ends next week

T

Turtlez HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if u need I can takeover in that league just made silver brazil :biggrin:

Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Bright Idea End of the Year 2014 Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i'm on fifa like all day as im on holliday, ive added teh sphinx and im sposed to play him first. he was supposed to play me yesterday but we havent yet, if u want we can play tomorrow if we're allowed to play each other

I for fitted, I messaged you on Xbox already
blink.gif

Yiddo

Yiddo

Reaction score
Sin$
Right ladies and gentlemen the season will start again as of today and i am going to put the active people in the 2 gold leagues together into 1 big league.

There will be 1 league (Gold) and heres a list of the players i have put in the league

O IR O IL O X
EzY Duz IT
JDGFX
FRATELLI K2
Q Equinox
IVIerked X I KC
Xx G M3rk3r Xx
Poosticks 1
TheBlackkClown
O IH O IP E Y X
TehSphinx
DeFuZahh hdx
i MadxTekkers i

If i have missed you out and your going to be active please let me know (You have until 12am GMT to enter)

The silver league will be

ToMoLoM
FRATELLI K2
Andy070509
Scottcb78
IVIerked x i kC
Q Equinox
TheBlackkClown
EzY Duz iT
DeFuZahh hdx
i MadxTekkers i

Again if i have missed you out and your going to be active please let me know (You have until 12am GMT to enter)

I will update the first post as of 12am tonight.

BUSCHETTI

BUSCHETTI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Sweet. That's 8pm my time, I will be on then just in case any of my opponents are as well :smile:

Nav

Nav

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how long is the season i may be getting rid of my silver team? need to make £100 for a spanking new tv

Yiddo

Yiddo

Reaction score
Sin$
People Fixtures are now up for week 1 please get your games done by Sunday

Gold League week 1 fixtures

2011-04-26_2149.png

Silver league week 1 fixtures

2011-04-26_1519.png

Front page now updated.

BUSCHETTI

BUSCHETTI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I be on at 5PM eastern US time (GMT -4hrs) if any of my opponents fancy getting a game today.

I have tomolom on my friends list, poosticks and defuzah add me, fratelli k2

J

jakee1

Reaction score
Sin$
Add saltySnakes to the league beings there are 13, if he joined it would be easier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register