Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Se7enSins Clan?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by jamesgatz, Feb 11, 2009 with 18 replies and 501 views.

1. jamesgatz

jamesgatz Newbie

Ratings:
    Is there one? If so, is it just for "premium" members or something? Any news would suffice.

2. Grif99

Grif99 Premium Premium

Ratings:
    I don't believe there is a Se7ensins Cod 5 team yet

• Like Like x 1
  3. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    C4 (The se7ens CoD4 clan) was going to make it, but they didn't have enough time on their hands to keep the CoD4 clan up, so now we have no clan.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    It is being thought of and may be a possibility.

5. OP
    jamesgatz

jamesgatz Newbie

Ratings:

"S7S" would sound like a better clan tag in my opinion. Are people like you or corrupt allowed to start one or do you guys not have that type of authorization?... I don't know how the old one went.

6. Jac0b

Jac0b More Dubstep

Ratings:
    currupt is the cod 5 moderator... what kind of authorization would he need... lol

7. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Well if he was using the Se7enSins name, he would have to get permission from Azzid, but since Azzid plays CoD5, I'm sure he could get it going in no time. I think I might start playing CoD5 just to be in the clan lol

8. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    I have to talk to corrupt and azzid about it over aim.

9. DeathFromTurds

DeathFromTurds Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i want to be in the clan lol. i alrdy use S7S as my gamertag. I rock this site when i play lol

10. ii CoRrUpT xX

Ratings:
    Uhm it would probably be more of a help to talk to our community leader as well. Azzid won't join the clan, if made, jsyk. He doesn't like CoD5.

Anyway, it would be a GB team, and there would be tryouts. I don't know who would lead he clan, because I don't really want to. Like I was saying, there will be tryouts and whoever is on the team / clan will have to be good. (If you didn't pick up on that, that obv means no negative k/d's).

But don't worry we will figure these things out.

11. OP
    jamesgatz

jamesgatz Newbie

Ratings:
    Would you guys make any requirements? As in, have a certain amount of points and such? By the way, what would the clan be playing if you made one? (CTF, Hardcore, etc.)

If no one creates an official S7S clan does anyone want to create a clan with me?... It could be with people here... the "unofficial" S7S clan... just a thought.

[I'm slowly getting my posting/participation up... before you know it I'll have 20! :wink: ]

12. ii CoRrUpT xX

Ratings:
    LOL.

Well there may be a requirement of at least a 1.0 K/D. Probably a 1.5. But it doesn't really matter about requirements because the best players will be picked either way.

You can create your own clan with other members on the site, just be original don't call it the "Unofficial Se7enSins Clan" that's just stupid. We will be having a new update on our site soon and people can create clans as social groups and there will be expanded abilities.

13. OP
    jamesgatz

jamesgatz Newbie

Ratings:
    I didn't LITERALLY mean "the unofficial S7S clan"... of course that's stupid.

14. ganjajesse

ganjajesse Newbie

Ratings:
    if there every is a cod s7s clan, i would love to be a part of it

15. Jac0b

Jac0b More Dubstep

Ratings:
    That takes me out :tongue: I'm an .88ish haha

16. DeathFromTurds

DeathFromTurds Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Im a 1.33 But i really wouldnt go by k/d cause alot of that comes from teamwork. I get stuck wit noob teammates so of course i would die.

17. MaFiA SNiiP3Zz

MaFiA SNiiP3Zz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah same my k.d ratio in all the team games is really **** like around 1.25- as in FFA its like 1.6 as i do not have alot of 'good' people to work with in teams you know just search and hope you get put with pro's :smile:

18. ii CoRrUpT xX

Ratings:
    Yea I know what your saying about teamwork. Of course that matters. But either way, IDK about you people but when I go into HQ it's like every man for himself. Compete to kill the other team lol. My point is, k/d's aren't all about teamwork at all. I usually get a 2.0 every game without trying (but this was before I stopped playing lol). Your K/D usually says how you play CoD5.

19. vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Corupt is right. Screw the team, KD is all on you, no matter how good or bad your team is. In my opinion, the worse the team, the more kills for me. k/d 2.40

If this clan ever gets going, let me know, or I'll let you know, and I'll disband.