Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Se7en Sins when I first joined was primarily a Halo modding site, now its expanded to alot of games, (Which is amazing) but a long time ago, there was a moderator group called Team Remapped, which you had to try out to be in the group, and would make amazing mods and post them on Se7en Sins for download. So I'd like to see a new Se7en Sins modding group, it will start out as a Social Group on Se7en Sins, then gain recognition from there. (Obviously I should not be in he group I'm not into Halo 3 modding, but will be soon.)

I do have permission to do this:
Se7en Sins Modding Team

G

gabe_k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So it's a group of people seeing how many different ways they can place bipds?

B

BlackOps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
gabe_k said:
So it's a group of people seeing how many different ways they can place bipds?
Hardy Har Har Har... I think that would be a great Idea I'd be glad to join.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No its still being discussed, right now, it will be a group made of incredible modders whom will be making very good mods, the kind you would not try to get on Xbox Live with, maybe make use of Xlink Kai some more. You'd have to tryout by featuring something to either drastically Help moddind as a whole, or make your own mod that hasn't been done before, or simply just be that good at it.

Halo 3 modding at the moment seems lame, so you can add a few objects on a map, get a ****ing cookie, lets change that.

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want to gain recognition, try modding the Halo 3 campaign saves.

Good luck with the group though.

G

gabe_k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Otaku Se7en said:
No its still being discussed, right now, it will be a group made of incredible modders whom will be making very good mods, the kind you would not try to get on Xbox Live with, maybe make use of Xlink Kai some more. You'd have to tryout by featuring something to either drastically Help moddind as a whole, or make your own mod that hasn't been done before, or simply just be that good at it.

Halo 3 modding at the moment seems lame, so you can add a few objects on a map, get a ****ing cookie, lets change that.

How do you plan on changing it? It's extremely limited, nothing can change that.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
gabe_k said:
How do you plan on changing it? It's extremely limited, nothing can change that.

See, as I stated, I am not a modder, so I cannot really act as a head of a modding group except to recruit, I suppose then I should go by just modders that are good at modding, not just spawn some clones put a pelican here. I mean make cool maps, and test new ideas and come up with new things or ways to mix them. Just plain good modders.

L

Letol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will see if I can make a chocolate chip cookie. That would be amazing.

EDIT: For some of the 5% of things that haven't been done.

EDIT: Eh. The cookie didn't work. Couldn't find anything for the chocolate chips. Failure.

N

NicksMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lets be serious, putting to gather a mod team is awesome, a great idea for se7enisns but we need some good modders in the group, if you cant mod or if you're not going to say anything positive then don't post here.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't mod but will learn, and I've found when I took a break from 7SC and looked on some other sites, I can lead a group, its just a matter of time. We need to get cracking on modding campaign and getting our hands on some Warez not to be talked about on the forums.

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Halo 3 modding is extremely limited. you can only place models... you cant do anything you could do with halo 2 so its not really worth it...

N

NicksMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't say just halo 3, we will try to do more than what's been discovered, but we are also still going to be coming out with undiscovered halo 2 mods as well, as a se7ensins modding team we will probably be doing more than just halo, other games too.

H

Head Tax

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Otaku Se7en said:
Warez not to be talked about on the forums.

*Public forums

And the campaign thing is a good idea.

I think it would be very cool to have everyone muck in to buy a dev. A very active and trustworthy moderator would keep it at their house and be able to test projects etc. that the modding group wanted. I think that would be a very cool thing to do.

Although everyone is going to complain about them not getting anything physical from their money and complain about them basically buying a dev for someone else.:rolleyes:

N

nickcas

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Otaku Se7en said:
I can't mod but will learn, and I've found when I took a break from 7SC and looked on some other sites, I can lead a group, its just a matter of time. We need to get cracking on modding campaign and getting our hands on some Warez not to be talked about on the forums.

Why do you need warez to mod campaign?

superaison

superaison

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tell you what :tongue: If this gets big enough, i'll join and maybe make some exclusive team programs? (cough visual editor cough) [yes its possible, but not perfectly, and not using h3 txtures/modls]

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Scar said:
Halo 3 modding is extremely limited. you can only place models... you cant do anything you could do with halo 2 so its not really worth it...

If someone founds out how to mod Halo 3 campaign, you could have a lot of fun with it actually.

Top Bottom
Login
Register