Se7en Sins Modding Team

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Modding' started by Otaku Se7en, Jan 8, 2009 with 40 replies and 2,394 views.

1. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    Se7en Sins when I first joined was primarily a Halo modding site, now its expanded to alot of games, (Which is amazing) but a long time ago, there was a moderator group called Team Remapped, which you had to try out to be in the group, and would make amazing mods and post them on Se7en Sins for download. So I'd like to see a new Se7en Sins modding group, it will start out as a Social Group on Se7en Sins, then gain recognition from there. (Obviously I should not be in he group I'm not into Halo 3 modding, but will be soon.)

I do have permission to do this:
    Se7en Sins Modding Team

2. gabe_k

gabe_k Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So it's a group of people seeing how many different ways they can place bipds?

• Like Like x 2
  3. BlackOps

BlackOps Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hardy Har Har Har... I think that would be a great Idea I'd be glad to join.

4. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    No its still being discussed, right now, it will be a group made of incredible modders whom will be making very good mods, the kind you would not try to get on Xbox Live with, maybe make use of Xlink Kai some more. You'd have to tryout by featuring something to either drastically Help moddind as a whole, or make your own mod that hasn't been done before, or simply just be that good at it.

Halo 3 modding at the moment seems lame, so you can add a few objects on a map, get a ****ing cookie, lets change that.

5. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    If you want to gain recognition, try modding the Halo 3 campaign saves.

Good luck with the group though.

• Like Like x 1
  6. gabe_k

gabe_k Enthusiast

Ratings:
    How do you plan on changing it? It's extremely limited, nothing can change that.

7. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    See, as I stated, I am not a modder, so I cannot really act as a head of a modding group except to recruit, I suppose then I should go by just modders that are good at modding, not just spawn some clones put a pelican here. I mean make cool maps, and test new ideas and come up with new things or ways to mix them. Just plain good modders.

8. Letol

Letol Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I will see if I can make a chocolate chip cookie. That would be amazing.

EDIT: For some of the 5% of things that haven't been done.

EDIT: Eh. The cookie didn't work. Couldn't find anything for the chocolate chips. Failure.

9. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    Right...

10. NicksMods

NicksMods Contributor

Ratings:
    Lets be serious, putting to gather a mod team is awesome, a great idea for se7enisns but we need some good modders in the group, if you cant mod or if you're not going to say anything positive then don't post here.

• Like Like x 1
  11. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    I can't mod but will learn, and I've found when I took a break from 7SC and looked on some other sites, I can lead a group, its just a matter of time. We need to get cracking on modding campaign and getting our hands on some Warez not to be talked about on the forums.

12. Scar

Scar Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Halo 3 modding is extremely limited. you can only place models... you cant do anything you could do with halo 2 so its not really worth it...

13. NicksMods

NicksMods Contributor

Ratings:
    Didn't say just halo 3, we will try to do more than what's been discovered, but we are also still going to be coming out with undiscovered halo 2 mods as well, as a se7ensins modding team we will probably be doing more than just halo, other games too.

14. Head Tax

Head Tax Premium Premium

Ratings:
    *Public forums

And the campaign thing is a good idea.

I think it would be very cool to have everyone muck in to buy a dev. A very active and trustworthy moderator would keep it at their house and be able to test projects etc. that the modding group wanted. I think that would be a very cool thing to do.

Although everyone is going to complain about them not getting anything physical from their money and complain about them basically buying a dev for someone else.:rolleyes:

15. nickcas

nickcas Member

Ratings:
    Why do you need warez to mod campaign?

16. NicksMods

NicksMods Contributor

Ratings:
    Dev kik i think is what he means by warez

17. Head Tax

Head Tax Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Dev Kit has absolutely nothing to do with warez....

18. superaison

superaison Banned

Ratings:
    Tell you what :tongue: If this gets big enough, i'll join and maybe make some exclusive team programs? (cough visual editor cough) [yes its possible, but not perfectly, and not using h3 txtures/modls]

19. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    If someone founds out how to mod Halo 3 campaign, you could have a lot of fun with it actually.

20. NicksMods

NicksMods Contributor

Ratings:
    And if its this team that does it, it should be pretty famus