What's new

Solved Scuf Controlllers (or any controller, really)

• Thread starter Bwop Meat
  • Start date
  • Views 321
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bwop Meat

Sports Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I got my scuf probably a week ago and I noticed two of my buttons are mashy and feel weird pressing in compared to the other two buttons. I'm just wondering, does it take time for the buttons to get worn in or something? I used rubbing alcohol and a q-tip on the two buttons to see if it would make anything better and it made it a little better but not noticeably better. I contacted their support page and they told me to give it a few days and re-contact them to see if anything has changed. So I'm just curious that if playing with the controller more will fix the issues with the buttons or if I should send it back and have them look at it.

3xTiNcT

Extinct
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I got my scuf probably a week ago and I noticed two of my buttons are mashy and feel weird pressing in compared to the other two buttons. I'm just wondering, does it take time for the buttons to get worn in or something? I used rubbing alcohol and a q-tip on the two buttons to see if it would make anything better and it made it a little better but not noticeably better. I contacted their support page and they told me to give it a few days and re-contact them to see if anything has changed. So I'm just curious that if playing with the controller more will fix the issues with the buttons or if I should send it back and have them look at it.
If they're already mushy I can't see them getting any stiffer. I'd hit them up to send you a new one or something if you're that worried about it.

B

Bwop Meat

Sports Fanatic
Reaction score
If they're already mushy I can't see them getting any stiffer. I'd hit them up to send you a new one or something if you're that worried about it.

Yeah, thanks for the reply. I have already sent it in for repair because I have owned many Xbox controllers but the two buttons just feel odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom