What's new

Discussion Scuba's halo 3 prediction

S

Scuba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mastercheif wins and gravemind turns out to be captain keyes. agreed?

L

LGC

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I disagree .... I beleieve that MC is really going to be revealed as LGC and that gravemind is really a gay pirate from the future.

O

OVERM1ND

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
scuba said:
mastercheif wins and gravemind turns out to be captain keyes. agreed?
Obviously master cheif is going to win, assuming you beat the game. I think that the gravemind and Keyes aren't going to have any connection though.

F

foxfanatic2317

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think that gravemind guy that ive never heard of is really a popsicle and then to kill people he makes them lick him, and he tastes so bad they die of disgust...and masterchief is about to lick him, but he can't take his helmet off because they are in space and so he runs away and comes back on a microwave ship and then closes it on gravemind and then he gets zapped and his choclately popsicle badness dies and then mastershief takes off his helmet and it shows his face and then he goes to smurfland planet and runs with the smurfs all around the planet until he gets bored and goes to the place where he pwned gravemind in the face withe a microwave ship and then laughs and goes back to smurfland planet where he lives happily ever after...

not really i am just ****ing bored....

but yea masterchief WILL take off his helmet at the end movie thing...

Jackal

Jackal

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
as long as johnson doesnt hug anymore elites im sure it will be ok

o and in order to save the world MC will need to sacrifice himself for all of mankind so he dies

C

CrippLed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MC meets Cortana and bow chicka wow wow, and there is elites and there like "blarg blarg blarg wort wort wort"

F

foxfanatic2317

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
did you guys read my post...i was so crunked when i wrote that...i still am, but now i can kind of remember stuff

I

IVXFallacy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bow chick a wow wow, LOL!
Who cares about masterchief taking off his helmet, i wanna see cortana take off her shirt! lol j/k, but not really that wud be cool. but seriously, i think there is gonna be a new force in this game, dont know who but i think i knew force will be introduced, and that it will have a HUGE effect on the game. i also think you may end up playing as a brute, since they are kinda their own faction now, and in halo 2 they established themselves as the same as MC, Elite level, which were both playable

B

bigmacdaddy120

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont think this will happen but i want a game type were u can chose from any charter from single player becuase i would love to be a grunt :smile:

Jackal

Jackal

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
bigmacdaddy120 said:
i would love to be a grunt :smile:
its cool to be a grunt but man i got my *** handed to me in halo 1 with my gavesave where i play as a grunt

S

Scuba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the new race will probly be the forerunners--

an elder race dedicated to the preservation of the halos.

and Johnson and the arbiter will get married and have a kid and name him "the jarbater"

and master cheif will turn out to be none other than....

CHUCK NORRIS!

BUM BUM BUMMMM! (DRAMATIC MUSIC)

and there will be new weapons as well.

such as...the baseball bat, and the soldering iron!

and Cortana will become a hooker and sell herself to the brutes.

Tartorus will come back and eat the universe.

and then the hunters will say, "f*** this **** man..." and run away.

The grunts will start a huge midget farm and name it, Lil Land. they will attract many customers and get rich.

The prophets will finally be put in a retirement home.

Guilty Spark will end up being one of those annoying cyber buddies that help you out on your computer.

the flood will all die. because they suck.

and the halos will not be destroyed, but will not be ****ed with either.

Scarab production will increase until they make a computerized scarab that runs on its own and kills everything. SWEET!

Bill Cosby will be an unlockable character.

and if you actually bothered to read this far, i pity you....

those are my halo 3 predictions. top that b****.

Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
kontra said:
i feel dumber reading that
:iagree: but I like the grunt one LiL land lol but Hell who knows what will come on Halo 3 but the sword better be taken out :x3:

E

EmbraceSin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
anyone give me the plot of halo3... lol what is gravemind and this ****

C

CrippLed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They wont take the sword out unless there is going to be no more elites, blarg blarg wort wort!

Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
they should tho at least out of Xbl its the gayest wepon in Halo 2 but I wonder what the sniper rifle will look like?

K

Kontra

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
im just stoked on the way that br looks who knows maby a 3 shot magnium that would be the coolest. you know how everyones like gimme the sniper gimme the sniper in halo 3 it'll be like gimme the pistol gimme the pistol. lol well at least i hope

PrivateJesus

PrivateJesus

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Jesus will come down and kill the covenant with insect repelent

Top Bottom
Login
Register