Patched scuba under map

• Thread starter get that chicken
  • Start date
  • Views 613
G

get that chicken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tongva Hills, Stunt race Ruiner 2000 Steeplechase. Its on the west coast closer to los santos.

Was scuba diving low to rocks straight from the middle of that bay, and got under some 'shelf' rocks. Scuba'ed back to the street. Could swim(head above water) all the way thru the streets. I ended up going into the mountains and parachuted back above the map. Second time I scuba'ed from lower on the map going towards original location, along the coastline. Didn't have to go as far out into ocean, and got under map somehow. Not sure the exact locations, and have since not being able to find it unfortunately.

S

Spayspay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tongva Hills, Stunt race Ruiner 2000 Steeplechase. Its on the west coast closer to los santos.

Was scuba diving low to rocks straight from the middle of that bay, and got under some 'shelf' rocks. Scuba'ed back to the street. Could swim(head above water) all the way thru the streets. I ended up going into the mountains and parachuted back above the map. Second time I scuba'ed from lower on the map going towards original location, along the coastline. Didn't have to go as far out into ocean, and got under map somehow. Not sure the exact locations, and have since not being able to find it unfortunately.

I'd love to see a video to see exactly what you're doing. Sounds like a cool glitch.

G

get that chicken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love to see a video to see exactly what you're doing. Sounds like a cool glitch.

Besides swimming low on the rocks, getting under some of the 'shelflike(?)' rocks, I'm not sure exactly how its getting under the map. And last couple times I tried and couldn't find a place for it to work. Initially was trying to find a way to keep the full suit on land.

Top Bottom