What's new

Discovery Scuba Mask on Any Outfit Over Any Mask

Mr_Steal_Yor_M0M

Mr_Steal_Yor_M0M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I stumbled upon this by mistake & thought it was pretty cool so I figured I'd share my findings.
There may be easier methods to achieve the same outcome but this is not hard either.
If this has been posted before then kudos to whoever discovered it first & don't kill me for reminding the community.

Scuba Mask on Any Outfit Over Any Mask
1) Be in Free Aim (any aim setting will work but this is easiest)
2) Equip outfit of choice
3) Call your submarine from Pegasus & enter it
4) Go underwater with submarine
5) Hit options & open map
6) Start any job/mission/race by pressing "square" on it
7) Join a player in a different targeting mode
8) Accept 1st alert, Decline 2nd
9) You will now teleport to location with Scuba mask over your current outfit.
*I have not found a method to save it yet so if any of you do please share!

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure you just have to get in and out of a dinghy to get the mask.

Mr_Steal_Yor_M0M

Mr_Steal_Yor_M0M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Clothing store or apartments was a no go to save it?

No. As soon as I hit square to edit saved outfits it disappears. I even tried killing myself first to see if it would stick but no go

N

neophyter87

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry but that isnt even a glitch, the dingi method does exactly the same. You just use a diffrent vehicle and either way the mask cant be saved, no apartment not ammunation not in a store or in a misson like croked cops.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I stumbled upon this by mistake & thought it was pretty cool so I figured I'd share my findings.
There may be easier methods to achieve the same outcome but this is not hard either.
If this has been posted before then kudos to whoever discovered it first & don't kill me for reminding the community.

Scuba Mask on Any Outfit Over Any Mask
1) Be in Free Aim (any aim setting will work but this is easiest)
2) Equip outfit of choice
3) Call your submarine from Pegasus & enter it
4) Go underwater with submarine
5) Hit options & open map
6) Start any job/mission/race by pressing "square" on it
7) Join a player in a different targeting mode
8) Accept 1st alert, Decline 2nd
9) You will now teleport to location with Scuba mask over your current outfit.
*I have not found a method to save it yet so if any of you do please share!
Ive played with the mask alooooot, and so far no save method. The farthest ive got was having it glitched on a crooked cop outfit (glitched slot) but the mask disapears any time i try n save the slot.

I also noticed you can use mc style management to equip a glitched outfit with the scuba sock, and the tank.

Ive been able to drive on my ;ikes around the map with full gear. The moment i get off the bike, i take the gear off.

The moc has a wierd bug simlar to the bikes, where you can use the mc style management while sitting on the bench seats inside the moc trailer to keep the gear on too

Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive played with the mask alooooot, and so far no save method. The farthest ive got was having it glitched on a crooked cop outfit (glitched slot) but the mask disapears any time i try n save the slot.

I also noticed you can use mc style management to equip a glitched outfit with the scuba sock, and the tank.

Ive been able to drive on my ;ikes around the map with full gear. The moment i get off the bike, i take the gear off.

The moc has a wierd bug simlar to the bikes, where you can use the mc style management while sitting on the bench seats inside the moc trailer to keep the gear on too

Also stays if you aren't touching the ground. I with the outfit glitch drove a faggio into a store (then went away so it would reopen) knocked it over and stood on it then toggled ceo style. It stays but same deal as the mask as soon as you hit edit saved outfilts its gone.

Mr_Steal_Yor_M0M

Mr_Steal_Yor_M0M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry but that isnt even a glitch, the dingi method does exactly the same. You just use a diffrent vehicle and either way the mask cant be saved, no apartment not ammunation not in a store or in a misson like croked cops.

Sorry but this is most definitely a glitch. I think you’re looking for exploits. There’s a difference & I would’ve agreed that this is not an exploit... Do you also go on all the car dupe threads telling them about other methods that do the same?? & I currently have an outfit with the scuba mask saved to it from a previous method that “isn’t even a glitch” js

R

RandomGlitcher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry but this is most definitely a glitch. I think you’re looking for exploits. There’s a difference & I would’ve agreed that this is not an exploit... Do you also go on all the car dupe threads telling them about other methods that do the same?? & I currently have an outfit with the scuba mask saved to it from a previous method that “isn’t even a glitch” js
This is barely half a glitch. You haven’t included a way to save it.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Op should re lable this as discovery, with the title including working, but no save method

The other members are semi correct, but its still a working method.

There has never been a way to save the mask or gear. It is all speculation. But the method described is absolutely 100% functional for testing purposes.

As stated by some, there are many ways to get the scuba gear to stick momentarily, but I've personally never seen the method op describes.

Please keep this thread, dont close it.

Its a nice discussion place.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree, the fact that you can put the mask on any outfit is a glitch by itself.

Just because there is no save method yet, does not mean its NOT a glitch ?‍♂️?

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks op, you got me sidetracked today ??

Now im back on trying to save the impossible ??

Mr_Steal_Yor_M0M

Mr_Steal_Yor_M0M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks op, you got me sidetracked today ??

Now im back on trying to save the impossible ??

This outfit was created around the time the GunRunning DLC first dropped. Unfortunately I cannot change anything or transfer it or I lose it. Here's video proof that it's saved.

Last edited:
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This outfit was created around the time the GunRunning DLC first dropped. Unfortunately I cannot change anything or transfer it or I lose it. Here's video proof that it's saved.

I had a few of those too. But thats as far as I've gotten

Top Bottom
Login
Register