What's new

.NET Scroll text length adjuster...

H

HEX1A4

1A4 = ?
Reaction score
I made a program that grabbed strings from a server and placed those strings in labels that I had scrolling across the ui... When making this, I realized that since I would be changing the length of these strings quite often, id need the program to automatically compensate for the change in length so you wouldn't have half the label on the screen when it set the label back to the other side of the ui, so i made this...
[Click here to view this link]
VIRUS SCAN
Finished-ish Project [Click here to view this link] - Virus Scan
Original Concept Version[1.0.0.0] [Click here to view this link] - Virus Scan
VIRUS SCAN
Its very simple, hope you find this useful in your own creations...
I'm going to keep working on this, The application now auto updates and you can contact me on aim via the application... Let me know if you need anything!

Last edited:
F

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
That's very nice and smooth. I really like that it can do it in real time :smile:

H

HEX1A4

1A4 = ?
Reaction score
That's very nice and smooth. I really like that it can do it in real time :smile:
Its off by just a little, ive come up with a different method of doing this, just havent coded it yet...

H

HEX1A4

1A4 = ?
Reaction score
Its off by just a little, ive come up with a different method of doing this, just havent coded it yet...
I fixed all errors with the distance the label must travel in order to cross the entire ui.

Last edited:
H

HEX1A4

1A4 = ?
Reaction score
I finished this a long time ago....

Top Bottom