What's new

[Scripts] What can be accomplished with them! (Video)

• Thread starter xDeagleModz
  • Start date
  • Views 6,588
xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everybody,
I made a video with Evade/Ghost of Beavis showing his mods + Lost's color changer and Alex's plane. I want everybody's opinion on them =). We may make a release in the future (Not these scripts, but other ones )

Not every mod is shown in the video, here is a list of them:
  • neon
  • color changer (single)
  • color changer looped
  • T-rex
  • Plane
  • Triceratops
  • ped passenger
  • dancer peds
  • shoot missles from car
  • shoot missles on heli
  • ramps at airport
  • Weather changer [made by EvilB and JDMAlex]
  • Low gravity [made by EvilB and JDMAlex ]
  • Ped launcher

I

Infirmity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the car colo(u)r changer (looped/flashing) and the object spawner were the only two cool script mods in the video, but that's just my opinion.

ReVoLuTiioNz

ReVoLuTiioNz

Mr BigShot
Programmer Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The rocket car and heli are a lot sweeter than it seems in game. I plan on doing a lot more with it than that, that's just what i got done today.
so like changeing the rate the rockets fire :tongue:

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Xxchr0m3kingxX

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The rocket car and heli are a lot sweeter than it seems in game. I plan on doing a lot more with it than that, that's just what i got done today.
Im very intrested in learning scripts any pointers? or help like for one how do i compile the c++ to assembly? im seriously lost with that

N

NoGreed

Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly it doesnt matter because people just freeze every 10 minutes with a Cable Car or some cocky rand fuk with a Object Spawner

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
sweet.. you should make a video of the pedshooter and other things that wasn't included but nice work :smile: - release unharmful stuff only please? the rocket things look beast but if everyone got those GTA would be too crazy lol...

eastwood

eastwood

eastwood mods
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly it doesnt matter because people just freeze every 10 minutes with a Cable Car or some cocky rand fuk with a Object Spawner

and people never consider that they have random freezes !

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Xxchr0m3kingxX

VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
There's a tut that was originally posted on psx-scene by JDMAlex that's good for grabbing the stuff you need. (it's been reposted here i believe) As far as learning the C++ necessary i don't know where to begin to even tell you how, other than doing what i did to learn (what little i know) a few years ago which was looking at the code and figuring out what it is doing, and adapting it to your liking. As someone said earlier, the natives are explained so well that it's stupidly easy to put things together once you get over the initial hump. I wish i could help more, but it's like trying to explain a foreign language to someone in a paragraph, lol.
Ohhh dw im good with vb so c++ is pretty simple to me its just iv looked at that tut on psx a few things dont make sense like how to use the buttons as they are ps3 in the tut and how to compile the c++ to assembly in the script and how do the natives work? like how to find id's etc

I would really like help so if your willing to please add me on AIM i understand this just a few things are weird to me

My AIM is Xxchr0m3kingxX

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Xxchr0m3kingxX

VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, as far as the buttons, they will work as is with an xbox controller. You can either keep them as they're written in the code already and just remember that, like, the ps3 TRIANGLE button is the Y button on your controller, or you can edit that part yourself to say "Y" instead of "TRIANGLE", so long as you keep it with the corresponding hash value next to it.

Compiling from c++ to the sco format is done with scocl, which is listed in that TUT that Alex posted.

As far as finding ID's, you can google those easily. Look up "gta iv object hashes" and you'll find links to the lists of them. Or "gta iv natives" for the natives.
Ok very nice but how do the ids work and is it as easy as swapping a native?

And like say if i was to just change a native in the precomipled online script would that work?

Thanks for your help really appreciate it!

ReVoLuTiioNz

ReVoLuTiioNz

Mr BigShot
Programmer Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I had one that shot like crazy but there were some problems with it. For the sake of the video i made a slow shooting version of it
ahh i seee yo add me im ReVoLuTioNz UK

Mr J Smallwood

MrJSmallwood

Enthusiast
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Im glad everyone is enjoying scripts as much as i did at the time but a lot more can still be accomplished with scripts.

Top Bottom
Login
Register