What's new

[Script] Unlock All GTA IV Achievements (IV, TBOGT, TLAD)

• Thread starter Deleted member 117745
  • Start date
  • Views 26,942
D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
Simple script, all it does is check if the achievements are unlocked and if they aren't it unlocks them. I've only tested this from GTA IV original, however I'm sure it will work from TBOGT or TLAD as well since they are basically the same game. Unlocks all achievements from IV original, TBOGT, and TLAD.

Virus scan: https://www.virustotal.com/file/f4b...accda83ef9b43a7ab009e1a3/analysis/1350925328/

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?64jqgcjosksb14q

Source:
Code:
void UnlockAchievements()
{
    int i = 0;
    while(i < 66)
    {
        if(!HAS_ACHIEVEMENT_BEEN_PASSED(i)) AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(i);
        i++;
    }
}

xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
This has been released before, but still nice contribution to the community! :biggrin:

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I've already unlocked all the achievements but nice release anyways :smile:

Abraham Lincoln

THE POOP DOCTOR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow you actually released something in .sco format, congratulations!

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Simple script, all it does is check if the achievements are unlocked and if they aren't it unlocks them. I've only tested this from GTA IV original, however I'm sure it will work from TBOGT or TLAD as well since they are basically the same game. Unlocks all achievements from IV original, TBOGT, and TLAD.

Virus scan: https://www.virustotal.com/file/f4b...accda83ef9b43a7ab009e1a3/analysis/1350925328/

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?64jqgcjosksb14q

Source:
Code:
void UnlockAchievements()
{
    int i = 0;
    while(i < 66)
    {
        if(!HAS_ACHIEVEMENT_BEEN_PASSED(i)) AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(i);
        i++;
    }
}
the only way i think you could get an error i think is if you were on original without the patch for playing tlad and tbogt dlc's on as there wont be 65 achievements

D

derrel

Reaction score
Sin$
I hate how people like THE POOP DOCTOR are always either flaming or saying stupid **** like he said above. Some people in this community actually want to learn about how scripts work, if you don't have anything nice to say or you don't have anything to teach us, please just don't comment. And by the way, great release.

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Reaction score
Sin$
isnt that already out, a script called Platinum Trophy Scripts
jumper from psx scene released sosmething advanced that would enable you to unlock a specific trophy on command, but this is a fast script that just unlocks all locked achievements for you

X

iTz Da KiiNGz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is point less since they just came out with a new dash update where is if you 100% a game you could get discounts and **** from what ive herd so they will now be checking if you did the game legit or not so if you unlock all three games ballad original and lost you get over 3000 + gamer score witch all your doing is looking to get banned since micro soft watches gamer score like a hawk no offence ...

X

iTz Da KiiNGz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im not trying to flame just saying most people who mod GTA only have a low gamer score if you use the scripts to unlock all that's a pretty big jump in gamer score in my opinion

jumper_

jumper_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
jumper from psx scene released sosmething advanced that would enable you to unlock a specific trophy on command, but this is a fast script that just unlocks all locked achievements for you
I wouldn't call it advanced, if anything it's over complicated and not written that well, it's one of the first things I made. I think evil blunts trainer has individual achievements too..

xD4I2k SIVIOKEx

xD4I2k SIVIOKEx

Getting There
Modder Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Not new but but cleaner method of doing it. Thank you for sharing! I will be using this

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Reaction score
Sin$
I wouldn't call it advanced, if anything it's over complicated and not written that well, it's one of the first things I made. I think evil blunts trainer has individual achievements too..
i was more pointing out the select achievement as the "advanced" part. but there isnt really any way you could make an unlock achievements script advanced

Abraham Lincoln

THE POOP DOCTOR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how old are you, 13? not sure why you even bothered to comment if you're just going to be a **** for no reason...
I'm just saying, you never release anything in .sco format, I wasn't flaming, obviously you took it the wrong way as well as your d*ck riders, lmao!

Also all we had to do was take the platinum trophy script source that MrOkra put in his mod loader menu, or just use his damn mod loader menu lol.

Top Bottom
Login
Register