What's new

Game Mods [Script] Mod Loader 1.3

Amnesys

Amnesys

Praise Cheesus
Reaction score
Sin$
Its better than nothing its not like he going to get any help from yous.

Last edited:
Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
Its better than nothing its not like he going to get any help from yous.
The thing is, it's not supposed to be public, and it's people like you that publicy display stolen shiz that get bypasses patched.

Amnesys

Amnesys

Praise Cheesus
Reaction score
Sin$
Enjoy it while it lasts
The thing is, it's not supposed to be public, and it's people like you that publicy display stolen shiz that get bypasses patched.
1.I play on pc not the xbox 360 im not poor lol 2.it was not me who posted the method publicy its all over youtube i just done a simple google search and it came up its going to get patched sooner or later so why not let people use it while its still working,You all sound like spoilt little brats who cant share get a pc or an rgh if you're so butt hurt about iso mods getting patched also don't be cocky because this what happens LOL!

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
1.I play on pc not the xbox 360 im not poor lol 2.it was not me who posted the method publicy its all over youtube i just done a simple google search and it came up its going to get patched sooner or later so why not let people use it while its still working,You all sound like spoilt little brats who cant share get a pc or an rgh if you're so butt hurt about iso mods getting patched also don't be cocky because this what happens LOL!
Excuse me? i'm nowhere near poor, I prefer console gaming over pc. Secondly I have a rgh bud and I can say for the least script beats xex plugin menus anyday of the week. It's only on youtube due to one single person leaking then it spreads. Not to say all the public script bypass menus are stolen and re-edited with improper credit. Nobody is being cocky, we are just being real in the situation on what is meant to be shared and what's not. Script bypass menus are meant more for testing and making something useful, not just for what most kids use them for now a days.

Husky_70

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
--please delate my post--

Last edited:
KJTR

KJTR

The banana king
Reaction score
Sin$
If this is a script mod loader, then doesnt that mean that we can make the jb 700 work online?

D

deadlyiest

Reaction score
Sin$
Just starting out in this mod world. Had gta since the first day. I love online but would love to find working mod menues (to entertain myself, been very bored now.)
Does this mod work in current online? I am having a hard time finding any recent working Mod Menues

Joker

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Sin$
Just starting out in this mod world. Had gta since the first day. I love online but would love to find working mod menues (to entertain myself, been very bored now.)
Does this mod work in current online? I am having a hard time finding any recent working Mod Menues
No this is too outdated to work online

try this

D

deadlyiest

Reaction score
Sin$
Joker Joker thanks. I will give it a shot. I am also learning about blu/bles and I am blu cex. I hope this will work :smile: I have failed horribly installing mods so far.
But i have my Hybrid CF installed :smile:

D

deadlyiest

Reaction score
Sin$
i so dont understand how to install that one lol. I dono what those progs are "you need XDRPC / JRPC or JRPC2 "

Top Bottom
Login
Register