What's new

[Script][1.26] Developer Mode! (SCTV & Special Shirts)

2much4u

2much4u

Dem SPRX files tho
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Features:
  • Access to the developer shirts in the clothes store. They are located in the special tops section.
  • Access to SCTV, a system that allows you to fly around the map and spy on other players without them knowing you are there.
  • Access to the special creator modes. [Currently bugged and not working!]
  • Possibly even more! The checks for being a developer are removed in freemode.*sc. This is the biggest and main script for multiplayer. I did not research exactly what is unlocked by doing this so that is for you guys to figure out.
Courtesy of Chr0m3 x MoDz. He made these a while ago and was the first one to publicize these secret developer features.

Note: The shirts have been moved to the special tops section in the clothes store. Not in T-Shirts like in the video.

I knew that NETWORK_PLAYER_IS_ROCKSTAR_DEV was no longer used to check if a player was a developer. I wanted to find out exactly how it checks in hopes that it would be a global. If it was a global, it could have been easily toggled on/off from a script menu. Unfortunately it was not but it still led me to creating these scripts.

So instead of a script calling the native NETWORK_PLAYER_IS_ROCKSTAR_DEV(Player player) it called to a function that looks like this in C++
C:
bool getIsDev()
{
  return IS_DLC_PRESENT(-1762644250);
}
I'm not exactly sure as to what that hash translates into so someone else may be able to explain exactly how the internals of being a rockstar developer work. Anyways I simply changed that function into this
C:
bool getIsDev()
{
  return true;
}
Now, it is not really that easy due to fact that we can't edit rockstar scripts in high level yet. Also these changes were actually done in a hex editor because attempting to compile all these big scripts would take a very long time.

• Entering the special creator modes puts in an empty creator menu. This was only a quick project so I have no researched yet exactly why this happens.
  • Once you enter SCTV, you cannot leave. Normally you press B/O and confirm you want to exit. This just puts you back into SCTV so unfortunately you have to restart GTA to get out.

Download & Installation:
Download
Virus Scan

Change Log
Updated to 1.26
Updated to 1.25
Initial release

To install open up your update.rpf and open up update://console(xbox360 or ps3)/patch/levels/gta5/script/script.rpf. Right click on empty space, click import files, and select all 5 .*sc files for your console in the extracted zip you just downloaded. After that hit the big import button, save the script.rpf, save the update.rpf and put the update.rpf back on the console.

These do require a script bypass to run online! They are possible to use on ISO but that requires other methods that I will not go into.

Last edited:
Modder v7

Modder v7

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Features:
  • Access to SCTV, a system that allows you to fly around the map and spy on other players without them knowing you are there.

So that's how they know we're cheating.

Whelp:

fg_episode023_337x233_041120061847.gif

"Look at this, R*!" :cigar:

King_Modz

King_Modz

Reaction score
Sin$
2much4u 2much4u The DEV TAG on the Gamertag works? (The GTA V Developers have a "DEV" tag on your names on the online sessions

BenJGrimm

BenJGrimm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
:confused: Of course there's such thing. Just a rare thing to have for xbox. But of course, everyone has one on Ps3.

Everyone keeps talking about this script bypass like its real; the facts about it are ice thin, script bypass is like bigfoot; theres no physical evidence of its existance but we choose to believe it anyway despite the present facts that it simply does not exist unless someone can prove me wrong.

2much4u

2much4u

Dem SPRX files tho
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone keeps talking about this script bypass like its real; the facts about it are ice thin, script bypass is like bigfoot; theres no physical evidence of its existance but we choose to believe it anyway despite the present facts that it simply does not exist unless someone can prove me wrong.

Well the fact that I was able to test this mod means I had a script bypass...

BenJGrimm

BenJGrimm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well the fact that I was able to test this mod means I had a script bypass...
Proof?

Edit: Script Bypass is useless to me; just tired of hearing about it as if they're GOD for having it! Ultimately no one cares. Either release it or simply stop talking about it, always claiming they have it but no proof to back it up.

Just proving a simple point, if its not available then why make others feel left out unless you're wanting to feel high and mighty and above everyone else then good on ya mate, the GTAV menus on RGH are worse then a script bypass in my eyes but am a sensible adult and don't go looking for trouble with mods.

Last edited:
2much4u

2much4u

Dem SPRX files tho
Reaction score
Sin$
Proof?

Edit: Script Bypass is useless to me; just tired of hearing about it as if they're GOD for having it! Ultimately no one cares. Either release it or simply stop talking about it, always claiming they have it but no proof to back it up.

Just proving a simple point, if its not available then why make others feel left out unless you're wanting to feel high and mighty and above everyone else then good on ya mate, the GTAV menus on RGH are worse then a script bypass in my eyes but am a sensible adult and don't go looking for trouble with mods.

Dude wtf :what: Your the one that brought it up. Obviously im going to say something when you post the lie that there is no such thing as a script bypass. The scripts in the OP wouldn't have been possible without a script bypass so Im confused why you don't think its possible when the proof is at the top of your page. Not saying im a god, not trying to make others feel left out, just posting the truth.

BenJGrimm

BenJGrimm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude wtf :what: Your the one that brought it up. Obviously im going to say something when you post the lie that there is no such thing as a script bypass. The scripts in the OP wouldn't have been possible without a script bypass so Im confused why you don't think its possible when the proof is at the top of your page. Not saying im a god, not trying to make others feel left out, just posting the truth.
Just saying everyone claims they have one, not trying to fuk you up or start anything just saying that rgh menus are worse then any script bypass so am unsure why people would claim that it exists when it doesnt.

Why wouldnt I bring it up, its a forum; Freedom of speach and really doubt its existance unless proof is brought to the table; otherwise it doesnt exist.

2much4u

2much4u

Dem SPRX files tho
Reaction score
Sin$
Just saying everyone claims they have one, not trying to fuk you up or start anything just saying that rgh menus are worse then any script bypass so am unsure why people would claim that it exists when it doesnt.

Why wouldnt I bring it up, its a forum; Freedom of speach and really doubt its existance unless proof is brought to the table; otherwise it doesnt exist.

Please explain how i could have possible tested and bug fixed the mod in the OP without a script bypass.

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
No such thing as script bypass
You sir have no idea just what you are on about. Yes there is a script bypass lmfao. The reason there are no downloads or videos about it for this update are because it's to be kept private, Obviously.

BenJGrimm

BenJGrimm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You sir have no idea just what you are on about. Yes there is a script bypass lmfao. The reason there are no downloads or videos about it for this update are because it's to be kept private, Obviously.

No proof, doesn't exist.

Top Bottom
Login
Register