What's new

Discussion Screens from Grand Theft Auto V for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

God

Retired
Reaction score
Today, we've got an all new set of high resolution screenshots for you from the forthcoming PC version of GTAV. Arriving on April 14th, GTAV for PC is fully optimized to support all the latest and greatest hardware with an abundance of PC-specific enhancements (system specs).

Look for the official GTAV PC trailer next week - and also, if you plan on getting the digital download version, make sure to pre-order by next week Tuesday March 31st to get an $1.5 million in in-game bonus money to spend (GTA$500K for Story Mode and GTA$1M for GTA Online use).

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52408/screens-from-grand-theft-auto-v-for-pc

J

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
PC Version is way more sexier looking than the consoles!! My Goodness!!

V

Viper5900

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks just like Xbox One in my opinion.

T

televisedfool

Getting There
Reaction score
I've always loved how rockstar picks certain areas in the game that are more heavily detailed than 90% of everywhere else, add some extra lighting there that is not normally there and boom! "omg pc version looks so amazing!" they did the same **** with gta IV people. That game sure turned out "beautiful" before modders got to, right? :roflmao:

B

budowniczy3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dayum! I wish I had even low-medium end PC..

?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today, we've got an all new set of high resolution screenshots for you from the forthcoming PC version of GTAV. Arriving on April 14th, GTAV for PC is fully optimized to support all the latest and greatest hardware with an abundance of PC-specific enhancements (system specs).

Look for the official GTAV PC trailer next week - and also, if you plan on getting the digital download version, make sure to pre-order by next week Tuesday March 31st to get an $1.5 million in in-game bonus money to spend (GTA$500K for Story Mode and GTA$1M for GTA Online use).

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52408/screens-from-grand-theft-auto-v-for-pc
Im assuming you can tranfer your character from xb1 or am I incorrect in saying that?

S

SYN1ST3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PC Version is way more sexier looking than the consoles!! My Goodness!!
Were you expecting it not to? I mean it's common sense that the PC version is going to look better than any console version.

S

snickerzz

Licky Licky
Reaction score
Were you expecting it not to? I mean it's common sense that the PC version is going to look better than any console version.
well... look at GTA4... I much preferred playing it on my 3

J

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score

lol I know that, I'm still amazed. :biggrin:

S

snickerzz

Licky Licky
Reaction score
The most exciting part:

GTAV for PC is fully optimized to support all the latest and greatest hardware with an abundance of PC-specific enhancements (system specs).

N

Nick2014

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way you can get those type of graphics on a 400 or 600 dollar pc build. Makes me want to get a pc though.

V

Viper5900

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ZMOT I wear glasses lol, it honestly doesn't look very different at all. Reflections, NPC looks, lighting, etc...All look the same to me, which is a bonus for me I guess. The only upside the the PC is going to have in my eyes is modding.

Z

ZMOT

Steve Harvey
Reaction score
ZMOT I wear glasses lol, it honestly doesn't look very different at all. Reflections, NPC looks, lighting, etc...All look the same to me, which is a bonus for me I guess. The only upside the the PC is going to have in my eyes is modding.
lol Yeah, even if they are the same graphics quality I would still get it on PC for the modding capabilities.

G

GypsyCrazyBoy

Capitalism is a dirty business
Reaction score
Doesn't look that much better than Xbox One. But I guess we'll have to wait and see. Had my PC built since October for this game.

U

u wot m8

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Reaction score
Looks like I'll have to buy my 970 earlier...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom