What's new

Discussion Screen mirroring Android to PC

S

SF Shawn

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone,

I am looking for any information regarding screen mirroring between Androids and PCs. As of now, I have tried various apps, and I wanted to get your thoughts. The best one I have tried thus far has been the Android screen mirroring App.

If you have any other suggestions, then share them with me.

Operating System
  1. Android
Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone,

I am looking for any information regarding screen mirroring between Androids and PCs. As of now, I have tried various apps, and I wanted to get your thoughts. The best one I have tried thus far has been the Android screen mirroring App.

If you have any other suggestions, then share them with me.
There are many solutions for any old android phones, but there are also some custom solutions depending on the brand (for eg, Samsungs have 2 special ways in which you can mirror with them.) With that in mind, it might be easier if you drop the brand and model of the phone you're looking to mirror with.

Another helpful piece of info would be what you're planning on using it for. Are you looking to have it mirror for watching streams/videos/movies, or are you hoping to play games with it mirrored? If neither of those, are you mainly just hoping to use it as a larger screen for every day use, like a larger screen to read, or apps with not much movement?

I only ask these questions because they can change the suggestion in respect to what you're hoping to do.

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Depending on the brand of android that you have, your best bet in terms of video quality and lag-reduction would be some kind of usb to hdmi dongle. I would recommend researching your android phone first off, to see if it is actually possible to do that (I know some brands don't play well with doing that.)

If you're hoping to actually use your PC externals, you may need something custom made for your phone such as DeX for samsung, or other similar tools depending on the type of phone.

Either that, or you could always just emulate a phone with bluestacks or something similar.

M

mrw55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There are many solutions for any old android phones, but there are also some custom solutions depending on the brand (for eg, Samsungs have 2 special ways in which you can mirror with them.) With that in mind, it might be easier if you drop the brand and model of the phone you're looking to mirror with.

Another helpful piece of info would be what you're planning on using it for. Are you looking to have it mirror for watching streams/videos/movies, or are you hoping to play games with it mirrored? If neither of those, are you mainly just hoping to use it as a larger screen for every day use, like a larger screen to read, or apps with not much movement?

I only ask these questions because they can change the suggestion in respect to what you're hoping to do. aperfectshinedetailing
I'm using ScrCpy.

Top Bottom
Login
Register