• Views 1,351

Scrap v Sell

• Total voters
DangerousDenny

DangerousDenny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have found that at as a level 20, scrapping weapons and armor now is more beneficial than selling it. At lower levels it is nice to sell so that you have the credits, however at a level 20 there are more benefits of having the parts to build stuff. Why sell 3 crap items for 30 credits ea, when you can scrap them and use the parts to build something that is worth 300. This involves going around and picking up alot of blueprints, but hey you get exp for doing so and have the ability to get drops that produce parts.

JaySevens

JaySevens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good info. I got to level 9 yesterday and the majority of the time I've dismantled. I think that maybe even at lower levels it's beneficial because even simple fabric can be upgraded and I'd rather grind out fabrics to build better ones than get a few credits. Im Interested to see people's strategies though.

EpicFai1z

EpicFai1z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sell them trust me as soon as you hit 30 you can buy high end guns with credits which sell for aroun 450k each

I have only got one high end blueprint from completing the missions so crafting isn't that great atm but I'm sure later down the road once you get blueprints from challenge modes and daily mission it may be viable

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've just been doing a little bit of both.

crimson 57o

crimson 57o

Winning
Reaction score
Sin$
always scrap green quality stuff and sell blue items. you can thank me later

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Crafting is the way to go once you hit 30 and need to start getting that high end gear. Everything else is obsolete before 30. Just use what you get from drops and deconstruct the rest.

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I sold all my stuff and bought gear to keep up with enemies but if i could do all over I'd power level with friends not spend a penny and deconstruct everything i pick up bar the odd weapon.

Jet1337

Jet1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As a level 21, I sell blues and scrap greens. I can use the money to re-roll my gear or buy something from the tech wing vendor.

Top Bottom
Login
Register