Discussion Scrapped GTA 5 Weapons And Plane

• Thread starter ST3V3HACKER
  • Start date
  • Views 26,724
ST3V3HACKER

ST3V3HACKER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I found the DLC weapon texture sheet, I also found several scrapped concepts of weapons and one of a plane. Since I have nothing else to do I decided, why not post it? :tongue:

M4 Sniper Rifle:
W1dxIPx.png

nhl3O9C.png

XM25 Grenade Launcher:
6Gjiwjm.png

h1oOBcz.png

Triplane (Have no idea what kind):
jdmXHfI.png

A

Awakening

The Poxleitner
Grammar Nazi Platinum Record Stickied
Reaction score
I've also found a Veloce and Barbarian listed within a GFX file.

A lot of things were scrapped before release. It would have been more useful for you to have provided more items in the thread.

frostyDdopeman

frostyDdopeman

Contributor
Reaction score
You never know, they could be implemented.

I was watching the Online trailers the other day, just to compare the new gen. and current gen trailers... I saw alot of DLC that we just recently received... Some stuff that I have yet to see.

if I peaked your interest, go back and watch the game trailers from last year and study them :wink:

ST3V3HACKER

ST3V3HACKER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've also found a Veloce and Barbarian listed within a GFX file.

A lot of things were scrapped before release. It would have been more useful for you to have provided more items in the thread.
I've found several other parts of weapons but a lot of it was so incomplete that I didn't think it would be worth including. I however did not find what you found and I would be open to include things you or others found into the thread. :smile: Thanks for the feedback! :smile: 
You never know, they could be implemented.

I was watching the Online trailers the other day, just to compare the new gen. and current gen trailers... I saw alot of DLC that we just recently received... Some stuff that I have yet to see.

if I peaked your interest, go back and watch the game trailers from last year and study them :wink:
I remember watching some of the earlier trailers of the game and just being interested to see how things changed in the development process, but now I'm really interested. :smile:

MaxxyB

MaxxyB

Reaction score
I'm tearing up from all the good stuff R* decided to cut from the final game, but I hope we'll see some of this come back on next gen. Good find!

frostyDdopeman

frostyDdopeman

Contributor
Reaction score
THere's rumors of adding some of the scrapped stuff in future updates.

If they were smart they would, not only does it give them time to fix whatever errors may have been happening, which caused any projects to be scrapped - but it also makes them look like they care that much more about their customers... and half the work in accomplishing this is already done!

Mason

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
These actually look really nice. It sucks that they cut a lot of content though.

BrittR

BrittR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I found the DLC weapon texture sheet, I also found several scrapped concepts of weapons and one of a plane. Since I have nothing else to do I decided, why not post it? :tongue:

M4 Sniper Rifle:
W1dxIPx.png

nhl3O9C.png

XM25 Grenade Launcher:
6Gjiwjm.png

h1oOBcz.png

jdmXHfI.png

I believe the plane is a take off of the Beaver Bush plane
2111973.jpg

Pineapples

Pineapples

The One With The Weed | #Lifetime <3
Reaction score
Man, I hope they add the stuff in next gen, Would be great to have another plane and an M4 Sniper. :biggrin:

T

TheDonBro

✞▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬✞
Reaction score

M4 Sniper Rifle:
W1dxIPx.png

nhl3O9C.png

XM25 Grenade Launcher:
6Gjiwjm.png

h1oOBcz.png

jdmXHfI.png

You have now just runied R* :wink: DLC and everything!

ST3V3HACKER

ST3V3HACKER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol...that's me..i posted it just for fun. No need to get angry.
And i posted that because most of the cut stuff gets DLC...so yeah.
First of all, you didn't mention that these were scrapped. Second of all, you didn't link the source which means they have no way of knowing that it was scrapped. Thirdly, if you don't say it was scrapped and make it even seem like it was newly discovered DLC, it spreads like wild fire leaving the GTA community more confused that ever.

Example:

Top Bottom
Login
Register