What's new

Patched Scorestreak glitch (easy method)

• Thread starter denmen1
  • Start date
  • Views 14,716
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

denmen1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch is already known by many of you.
But my method is a lot more easy to do.
1.Use ordnance as basic training.
2. Use care package/fighter pilot/ high streak u want.
3. Play kill confirmed.
What u need to do is get a care package (only 450 points) when u get it, take it in your hand and capture a tag friendly or enemy, then die ( make sure you die with the care package in your hand ).
Boom, u got all 3 streaks including the highest u enabled like paratroopers or ball turret gunner.

This method is so easy, i get like 4-7 turret gunners in one game.

Kicrz

Kicrz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch is already known by many of you.
But my method is a lot more easy to do.
1.Use ordnance as basic training.
2. Use care package/fighter pilot/ high streak u want.
3. Play kill confirmed.
What u need to do is get a care package (only 450 points) when u get it, take it in your hand and capture a tag friendly or enemy, then die ( make sure you die with the care package in your hand ).
Boom, u got all 3 streaks including the highest u enabled like paratroopers or ball turret gunner.

This method is so easy, i get like 4-7 turret gunners in one game.
dosent work 
dosent work
NVM

D

denmen1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It does work.
Just do it right.
Make sure you dont die when u get the carepackage and capture a tag.
U should get your second streak with the carepackage in your hand and its only 50 points between cp and fighter pilot.
When u got that tag just die and make sure u dont put your cp away before u die.

SensationalYT

SensationalYT

Check out my channel! -> TheKyleHD
Reaction score
Sin$
Never really tried it, but this is pretty damn straightforward. Only question I have for you D denmen1 , whenever I actually get my fighter pilot and third streak, do I need to throw the care package and repeat the process after I've called in both streaks?

DiiZE

DiiZE

Reaction score
Sin$
I posted an even easier method but I guess the mods don't want you guys to know it and they removed it.

D

denmen1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Never really tried it, but this is pretty damn straightforward. Only question I have for you D denmen1 , whenever I actually get my fighter pilot and third streak, do I need to throw the care package and repeat the process after I've called in both streaks?

Yeah after you died you call in all of your streaks including the cp.
But the nice part is, most of the time those 3 streaks make enough kills that u will get your new care package by just doing nothing. 
I posted an even easier method but I guess the mods don't want you guys to know it and they removed it.

Dont believe you.
Why would the mods remove it?
And i have tried so much different methods and this is by far easiest one.
But if its true what u say then prove me wrong and post it here.

7s Spyro

The BEST
Reaction score
Sin$
Deff not the easiest way, the easiest way is the original method . *in kill conf* use ordinance - get molotov and care package and die , throw molotov , get two kills and capture the last dog tag from the second kill with your care package our . die , get all streaks . then you just waste molotov again and get two more kills and die .... way faster and easier than getting a 4 Killstreak every time damn near
Thank me later

C

Cookiemonstah

Reaction score
Sin$
I think this is getting patched soon.. because some youtubers already post some videos about it

DiiZE

DiiZE

Reaction score
Sin$
Dont believe you.
Why would the mods remove it?
And i have tried so much different methods and this is by far easiest one.
But if its true what u say then prove me wrong and post it here.

IDK what to say man, I posted the even easier method and they ****ing removed it, the mods here are really pissy sometimes.
I wrote a beautiful long post going into detail of the theory and everything and the dickheads removed it.

SurrealGlitching

SurrealGlitching

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
IDK what to say man, I posted the even easier method and they ****ing removed it, the mods here are really pissy sometimes.
I wrote a beautiful long post going into detail of the theory and everything and the dickheads removed it.

Wouldn't be the first time they did this. What you should do is always copy and paste your threads somewhere you can save them in case be. Also take screenshots of your stuff for proof when you do upload it for proof that you uploaded before.

I've had the same thing happen to me my dude.

Sipher

Sipher

Reaction score
Sin$
Not working for me. Held out carepackage, collected a tag (which gave fighter pilot) and died while still holding care package.

K

KillianPC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still works xb1

Got two streaks. Died. Used uav and picked up tag with care out and died got para

D

denmen1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just tried it and can confirm that it still works with ordnance.
With recuisistons it looks like it doesnt work.

Sipher

Sipher

Reaction score
Sin$
I just tried it and can confirm that it still works with ordnance.
With recuisistons it looks like it doesnt work.

Odd. I tried 5 seperate times and still hasn't worked. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register