What's new

Solved .sco Rapid Fire script? (PS3)

G

GTA IV player

Reaction score
Hey I was wondering how I could get an .sco Rapid Fire script for my PS3 mod menu. I have a 3.55 CFW Jailbroken PS3, OpenIV, and I have v5 mod menu. I know you have to edit the mod slots and save your .sco Rapid Fire script as the name of the extra mod slot you’re replacing. I just need a .sco Rapid Fire script for PS3. Thanks! -GTA IV Player

K

Knife

_-`-_-`-_-`-_-`-_-`-_-`-_-`-_-`-_-`-_-`-_-`-_-`-_
Staff
Reaction score
Let me know if you still need this? Was what I sent you via PM a problem solver?

M

Mr Chip53

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a rapid fire function in my mod menu.

S

SBHAX

Aye so...
Reaction score
weaponinfo.xml = rapidfire lol. Or speed up the game by increasing timescale, not exactly true rapidfire, but that's what everyone wants right? to look like it's faster lol.

M

MostCyber

Reaction score
yo I have JB ps3 , I edited the weaponinfo.xml. Where do I place the file in FizeZilla?

K

Knife

Staff
Reaction score
yo I have JB ps3 , I edited the weaponinfo.xml. Where do I place the file in FizeZilla?
You would need a file bypass, modifying weaponinfo was patched.

A

Aki_FINx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You would need a file bypass, modifying weaponinfo was patched.
What is the point :biggrin: when there's one native to increase firerate without making u move faster

M

MostCyber

Reaction score
I'm gonna use it for multiplayer. I'm a rifle player btw.

Hope you can help me out

K

Knife

Staff
Reaction score
What is the point :biggrin: when there's one native to increase firerate without making u move faster
I know about this, I was speaking in reference to him asking about the weaponinfo.xml file.

M

MostCyber

Reaction score
Where can I find this bypass file xD

K

Knife

Staff
Reaction score
Where can I find this bypass file xD
Unfortunately the PS3 SPRX version isn't public. I'm sure you can find a modified eboot.bin with it though.

M

MostCyber

Reaction score
Unfortunately the PS3 SPRX version isn't public. I'm sure you can find a modified eboot.bin with it though.
Hey bro, im in the process of making a modded eboot with the rapid fire. What offsets do I need to edit for the ak47 and m4?

K

Knife

Staff
Reaction score
Hey bro, im in the process of making a modded eboot with the rapid fire. What offsets do I need to edit for the ak47 and m4?
I’m at work right now, when I get back I’ll take a look.

M

MostCyber

Reaction score
Yes I know that , but I’m looking for a rapid that doesn’t make you move around crazy in a speedy way .

Top Bottom