Schools have RealVNC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dEku

dEku

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Do your guys schools have RealVNC installed on their computers?

I just switched schools and my previous school didn't have RealVNC on any computer and when I was registering at this school I saw the little icon on the bottom right next to the time and the first thing that came to mind was, "A counselor person Jailbroke their iPod/iPhone?" (Not sure if you HAVE to have your iPod/iPhone to use RealVNC)

Then when I logged on in my Graphics design and HTML classes, I noticed I had it on my computer too and I looked at other peoples and they all had it..

So does your school have RealVNC on every computer? I'm only asking this because I think it is odd for a school to have it.. And at my previous school, it was more in the city environment and the school I'm at now is in the country/woods.. So it got me wondering..

Unavailable

I Run Xbl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes we do we use ipod touches in class sometimes:biggrin:

dEku

dEku

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
At my other school it wasn't like that.. Couldn't listen to iPods or have them out or anything except at lunch. This school has a lot of changes for me..

vnulol

vnulol

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
mine doesn't

we don't have ANYTHING except the standard programs, word, excell, etc. and they have all downloads blocked along with pretty much every website, even some educational ones. every other day our teachers try to use a website they found at home and see it blocked for 'misc' and they ***** about it to the secretaries.

i was surprised this year when i saw we had gimp 2, lol

Forgoten Dynasty

Forgoten Dynasty

Free Sosa #bangbang
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah alot of schools do.
That way they can watch what your doing and make sure your actually doing work. without getting off their fat ***.

dEku

dEku

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol

Well what is the point of you don't have internet connection at the school? :?

I was gonna do it but then I looked for internet connection and there is no wi-fi.. Dumbasses.. Lol

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Well...not as weird as my schools having Steam and a program used to create PodCasts for Ipods on all of our accounts >.>

dEku

dEku

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Why does your school have Steam?? Is there a class where you just play games.. lol

Forgoten Dynasty

Forgoten Dynasty

Free Sosa #bangbang
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
dEmOniiCaNgEl said:
Lol

Well what is the point of you don't have internet connection at the school? :?

I was gonna do it but then I looked for internet connection and there is no wi-fi.. Dumbasses.. Lol
you dont need wifi. it can all be wired into a intranet network. That network also does not need to be hooked up the internet.

Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
My school just has the basics and they are all outdated too such as Microsoft word 2004...

D

dschu012

Enthusiast
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the OP doesn't understand what VNC is used for and thinks it was created for iPhones.

Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
dschu012 said:
I think the OP doesn't understand what VNC is used for and thinks it was created for iPhones.

That is what it is mainly used for but not what it was mainly created for.

dEku

dEku

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Forgoten Dynasty said:
you dont need wifi. it can all be wired into a intranet network. That network also does not need to be hooked up the internet.

I don't know how to do that.. But saying that makes me want to go cut myself.. :.(

Just kidding. :smile:

As for the other dude who said he has Word 2004.. My school has Word 2000.. lol

Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
dEmOniiCaNgEl said:
I don't know how to do that.. But saying that makes me want to go cut myself.. :.(

Just kidding. :smile:

As for the other dude who said he has Word 2004.. My school has Word 2000.. lol

1/3 of the computers have word and sometimes we have to use old old old old old macs.

A

A Skylit Drive

Reaction score
Sin$
Vncs a RAT (remote admin tool) they do it to check and make sure your doing What your supposed to be doing

D

dschu012

Enthusiast
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Godly Modly said:
That is what it is mainly used for but not what it was mainly created for.
That is not what it is mainly use for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register