Scared

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by lettersto0you, Feb 6, 2010 with 35 replies and 931 views.

1. lettersto0you

lettersto0you Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Soooo...I was playing Domination on Afghan a little while ago and something happened that makes me wonder...

I was sitting directly outside the main bunker at 'B' waiting for an enemy to run through from 'A'. I killed the guy I was waiting for & started heading the other way, then BAM- another guy catches me off-guard and unloads on me. I will be honest and say that I got scared 5hitless. Even though this happens to me every now and then, it still makes me laugh.

Does anyone else get poopy pants from this game???

Btw, this is pretty much my reaction every time:

[Click here to view the link]

• Like Like x 1
  2. BoJangles00

BoJangles00 Retired Retired

Ratings:
    No. I'm not 10 and don't get scared from simple things like that.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Joshrpg

Joshrpg Qahnaarin Retired

Ratings:
    True sometimes i jump a little but never like that

4. OP
    lettersto0you

lettersto0you Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Im not tenth either, and I call your bluff mister. :biggrin:

5. xkingthugx

xkingthugx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i hate it when people tbag me when im sniping i mean i can hear them... so i just kill them

6. Givesmewings8

Givesmewings8 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Tenth? He said 10. And anyone who gets scared over this game is just sad. Now getting pissed off, is a different story.

• Like Like x 2
  7. XovreS

XovreS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Me too. Usually only when I'm half asleep, drunk out of my mind and just got done watching a good slasher film with my pants off.

8. OP
    lettersto0you

lettersto0you Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey now buster, maybe I misread the context in which Ten was used, and maybe I cry like a little girl when someone pops out of a bush, But don't make fun of me unless you have something funny to say that goes along with it :mad:

9. Givesmewings8

Givesmewings8 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hahahah sorry, and by the way i just read your posts on iloves7's thread and your awsome.

And no, this game usually doesnt scare me. If anything it would be turning a corner and being mauled by a sentry gun unexpectedly.

And once again, what I said was uncalled for.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Restart Level

Restart Level Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes. It is a bit scary.

Like when I camp and some guy with LOUD *** Models come out of nowhere and shoot me in the face kinda makes me jump.

• Like Like x 2
  11. OP
    lettersto0you

lettersto0you Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol thanks and no problemo, today was a rough day... & touche' sentry guns are mean ba5tards.

Thats EXACTLY what i mean, i think its the shotgun that are the worse. THANK YOU for bringing that up.

12. XovreS

XovreS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sometimes when I poop and the turds hit the water it splashes up and gets my cornhole wet...that scares the hell out of me, I jump every time.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Givesmewings8

Givesmewings8 Enthusiast

Ratings:

lol yes they are.

and I know this is unrelated but going back to iloves7's thread... 2010's are really starting to bother me, and thats saying a lot because I AM a 2010 -_-

14. OP
    lettersto0you

lettersto0you Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I hear ya' but I don't really care if someone is 06' or Jan2010, It's all about respecting the forum that you wish to become a part of. That dude came in and every single one of his posts (ten in all) prior to that thread was him asking for tenth pstg and other favors.... I was thinking about looking for a xbl pass for him, then I saw all of his previous begging posts and called him out on it.

On a side note, welcome to the website, and if you need help or have a question, PM me.

• Like Like x 1
  15. PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd Getting There

Ratings:
    Sometimes in search i get startled, but its more like an "oh ****, I just lost the game."

• Like Like x 1
  16. iBete

iBete Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah this happens to me i watched the saw series then decided to play some Michael Meyers on cod with my buddy's yeah i never knew where he was then he like popped out im like wtf!!! :thumbup:

17. Boeing

Boeing New York City Native Premium

Ratings:
    i only jump when im not expecting anybody to come out of nowhere and shotgun me. especially if im the last one alive and we both have ninja pro on.

18. Kraziiboii

Kraziiboii Newbie

Ratings:
    yupp i get scared last night i was sniping and sumwun came from behind and i screamed like a banshee xD but i was pretty drunk..

19. XlCris1slX

XlCris1slX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yes i will admit playing this game late at night with all lights off and being last person alive in SnD it does **** me up when people come out of no where
    does make me laugh after tho

20. David7992

David7992 Getting There

Ratings:
    I somtimes jump when people shoot shotguns at point-blank range at my face... but thats about it :rolleyes: