Tutorial Scam Alert Borderlands 2!

• Thread starter ProtoBuffers
  • Start date
  • Views 2,557
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

ProtoBuffers

Taking a break for unknown amount of time...
Premium
Reaction score
Scam alert for PS3/PS4 watch out for the following users. Please help stop people from selling characters that they did not create. They are selling premade characters instead of doing actually recoveries for people. I see most people selling Ricks, Domin8, and Sparfires characters.
-
These people are making you pay on the average of 20$ for a single character that they didn't make and they could also take your account in the process. Please if you see any sketchy "modders" please send me a message of their PSN and a picture of your conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

ProtoBuffers

Premium
Reaction score
Added more names to the list....

Last edited:
K

Kankuro

Borderlands & Anime Otaku
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Not exactly sure what this is since the title and contents of the thread doesn't explain anything, but your file isn't working.

P

ProtoBuffers

Premium
Reaction score
Added yet more names sadly if you want to add somebody to the list send me a screenshot of them selling accounts or trying to on PSN @Xcier-Freedom

P

ProtoBuffers

Premium
Reaction score
Added more names again sadly. Will start adding tags and people trying to game share as well.

K

Kankuro

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Added more names again sadly. Will start adding tags and people trying to game share as well.
Just report them if they are doing it on Se7enSins.

P

ProtoBuffers

Premium
Reaction score
Just report them if they are doing it on Se7enSins.
Just trying to warn console users since PSN doesn't look in to reports until the 5th person reports them.

K

Kankuro

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Just trying to warn console users since PSN doesn't look in to reports until the 5th person reports them.
Well you can report the users here (if they are Se7enSins users) and then our mods will take appropriate action.

V

VendettaPC

Reaction score
I called out CrownThe_Emp1re long ago and he had his friends message me saying he's legit and offers a fast service. People try so hard to scam others. I'll keep a lookout for other scammers as I'm returning to modding BL2 soon. -Onsolis

P

ProtoBuffers

Premium
Reaction score
I called out CrownThe_Emp1re long ago and he had his friends message me saying he's legit and offers a fast service. People try so hard to scam others. I'll keep a lookout for other scammers as I'm returning to modding BL2 soon. -Onsolis
He is in the group with Empire I think his name is A.k.a Dracos the entire group is a bunch of scammers that look out for each other.

M

Mini_Holmesy

Reaction score
I ran into D6F4A 3-4 days ago, his friend got a save from him and live streamed on PSN saying to go to him to buy a save for $10 in the comment box at the bottom. This was for a black weapon save, which was Ricks, he didn't even bother changing the name of the save. I already had the save but wanted to warn the people in the chat, i ended up messaging him asking for a save for $25, hoping to get any sort of reply from him which i did. He was more than happy to sell me Ricks save for $25. Glad to see this scumbag is up on this list.

P

Proskull37

Reaction score
So freedom why you exposing people with fake info you don't know who's saves I'm selling and so I'm going to tell you I haven't played borderlands in over three months and I'm not apart of the community for borderlands anyou more borderlands is trash to me now it's a waste of space and plus the main reason why I am defending myself is cause your sending unneeded drama my way so how could you say I'm scamming when I'm not even playing borderlands 2 or any other versions and plus if I was still playing oh and also people told me you said I never gave proof of who I got the save from but here the thing I can turn all the hate on you for lying cause I didn't give credit one time cause you said don't put my name out there cause you didn't want anyone to be begging you for the saves but otherwise I gave credit and I have proof and there is some people who I did give saves to and there is people I didn't but the people who I gave the saves to were people having a rough time and I have proof of that and the one's who were begging me for saves were treating my horribly so I decided to not give them crap and so therefore I have proof for all this I'm making a video if you don't delete me this post I'll expose you with all my proof and please tell me where the Wikipedia page is where you got this info thank you for your time good hope you come to your senses or else...

P

Pyroman

No
Super Moderators
Reaction score
If they are scamming members please report them to a staff member, posting a thread like this a terrible idea. No need to publicly accuse someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom