What's new

Discussion SBMM, thoughts?

Is SBMM for better? Or for worse?

• Never should be in a cod I love pub stomping!

• I love it! Keeps me competitive!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Blade Stride

Blade Stride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I didn’t know we were playing ranked but instead we actually are. Reverse boosting is super effective and I wish I was joking (I’m not a terrible player I’ve dropped nukes easily at early levels). I’m starting to think that if we all reverse boost lobbies will be normal like old cods but it seems we’ll have to do it to get IW to turn SBMM off. What’s everyone else’s thoughts? Would love to stop reverse boosting for fun games again since it’s ridiculous.

For those looking to reverse boost, just keep killing yourself for 5 games in a row and sure your KD is garbage now but you’ll at least have fun like before.

T

turkster55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ffs....

i did start to notice how every game im in now, im matched with lvl 155's constantly...

if i want ranked, ILL PLAY RANKED.....

f*** this ****, this might actually make me quit cod, same reason i quit fifa...

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I started noticing low level accounts that are just kids who made smurfs. I could care less if there's skill based matchmaking or not. Doesn't stop me from wrecking kids. If you want to verse bots, go set up a private match. f*** reverse boosting.

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm used to having a 2.5+ K/D in previous CoD games but now I struggle to maintain higher than a 1.5 K/D. I definitely have less fun playing this game but I also stopped caring as much. I would still prefer if it was gone completely though.

Blade Stride

Blade Stride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It really does hinder solo ques though, but mercenary mosh pit really doesn’t help since it becomes a camp fest more since people don’t have intel being solo

Astral Penguin

Astral Penguin

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd rather just have a ranked lobby option for sbmm.

D

DaddyLongDICKKK

Reaction score
Sin$
It just ruins the game, I want to bull **** with friends and play instead of trying my *** off every game.
Its just either try as hard as you can, or rage :smile:

T

TemoS

Reaction score
Sin$
Sbbm, mmr and etc are all for ranked plays in every game, making them sbbm in casual is bulls***, but imo they will remove sbmm from casual games once ranked is up

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's been in CoD for years now. If you're upset that you have to play with people close to your skill level, maybe you should try a different game ;p.

I've honestly never even noticed it. Some matches i do well, some matches i suck. But i'm not going to cry and blame SBMM every time i don't do well. Just means you gotta get better. lol

TheGoon

TheGoon

Windy City Assassin
Legendary Veteran Stickied Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure SBMM has been a thing since Advanced Warfare. It's just the most noticeable in this game. I don't really care too much but it does suck if you are playing with friends who just got the game, they get destroyed when I party with them.

PPWojtek

PPWojtek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What can i say... Its not fun when you must tryharding almost on every game you found...

Biggarantuan

Biggarantuan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i was wondering why i get matched with these insane tryhards. like i get a game, do good. Then next game i get in its all 100+ and then i get ****ed up. next game is people i should play with, i do alright. then i get paired in a game with high levels again, i get ****ed. then i get into games with people that literally sit in the spawn and camp. like idk what they were smoking to decide the match making crap

Harry

Harry

Dope
Programmer Mythical Veteran Journalist
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It is very frustrating but they won't remove it, it's apart of their game now. If we wanted to play comp then it's fine but majority of us play the game for fun..

★★♫★★
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate it! Can never play casually like you used to be able to in other COD titles. Everyone plays like money is on the line and I only get into lobbies with lvl 155’s. They should remove it tbh.

Risking Perfect

Risking Perfect

I'm not dead, Just deployed
Super Moderators
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have to reverse boost a lot in order to have any fun in this game. If I don't, I can pull a 2 KD but don't enjoy the game.

Top Bottom
Login
Register