What's new

Discovery SAVING AND MODIFYING UNRELEASED CARS?

• Thread starter Bilal146
  • Start date
  • Views 5,225
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The Black List guy here.
You cannot customize a "tunable-blacklisted" vehicle once it's in your personal vehicle arsenal. Here's a few facts:
  • You can force a tunable-blacklisted vehicle into your garage with the current GC2F glitch, but;
  • You cannot call it out from your garage/MOC. The game refuses to spawn the vehicle for you. The only workaround is enabling the tunable for the vehicle, but is impossible to do on consoles.
  • You cannot use tunable-blacklisted vehicles in Races anymore. You could back when Smuggler's Run was released.
  • You CAN move the tunable-blacklisted vehicle from your MOC to your garage by vehicle-swapping, but will say "Downloadable Content Missing". When you switch sessions, the spot will revert to an empty spot, and delete the vehicle from your arsenal. This is console-specific.

I'm so confident, that I'm willing to offer a $200 Bounty via PayPal if someone can prove to me you can keep and use a tunable-blacklisted vehicle through video proof. Video should have:
  • Clear indication and proof that you are on PS4 or Xbox One
  • Footage of you using, driving, and customizing the car
  • Proof of switching sessions and still can use the vehicles
  • Method should be repeatable by another player

This is why I missed having he Xkey on the Xbox360. I would be able to store any blacklisted vehicle. Those were the good ol' days....

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Platinum Record Mr. Nice Guy Pumpking
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is why I missed having he Xkey on the Xbox360. I would be able to store any blacklisted vehicle. Those were the good ol' days....
Those were indeed the days.

Top Bottom
Login
Register