• Thread starter MarloweXMarleyy
  • Start date
  • Views 7,588
M

MarloweXMarleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i wouldve posted in the other thread but its locked.. I have questions..
My saves are taking to long with pusher... Was doing a save last night at 9pm and it was still writing data at 6am this morning... WTF is going on? I cant figure it out.. Ive even gone as far as to wiping my SP game save and starting fresh... I either get 10hrs of writing data using pusher, or if it works properly and writes data in 10 to 15mins... Save wiz closes in the middle of save or if everything works fine... And l go to load the save to ps4 and then turn gta on.. I get blue screened an 90%.... Nothing seems to be working anymore my way... I know my way around all 3 programs, but theres something going on with my saves and idk what... Fresh saves aren't the answer...Appreciate any help

ANTIX 302

ANTIX 302

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone steer me in the right direction were i can find codes for save wizard to add bumpers,towbars,liverys, things like that. I no were the section is to add them just can find any values to put in there. Thanks

Upvote 0
C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I figured it out.. No more of that bs

Yall can close this down mods
My saves are taking to long with pusher... Was doing a save last night at 9pm and it was still writing data at 6am this morning... WTF is going on? I cant figure it out.. Ive even gone as far as to wiping my SP game save and starting fresh... I either get 10hrs of writing data using pusher, or if it works properly and writes data in 10 to 15mins... Save wiz closes in the middle of save or if everything works fine... And l go to load the save to ps4 and then turn gta on.. I get blue screened an 90%.... Nothing seems to be working anymore my way... I know my way around all 3 programs, but theres something going on with my saves and idk what... Fresh saves aren't the answer...Appreciate any help
How did you over come this?

Upvote 0
P

peyapolska

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hello i dont see the car pictures and i cant put the livverys on what i can do about it ? i have it on 2 pc's and its the same

Upvote 0
alexander24

alexander24

Reaction score
Sin$

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register