Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone give me a modded save game for bo2 with a mod menu

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure this is possible. Multiplayer is certainly impossible with all the checks and security and stuff.

Upvote 0
Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
Black ops 2 is only moddable by RGH. I doubt a GPD mod would work for Zombies, let alone ONLINE zombies. I know how to do gamesave/gpd mods for mw2/mw3/bo1/waw and some other earlier games.

I don't need the DLC. I have an RGH.

Upvote 0
Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
Mw2 isn't a gpd mod. :tongue: Sorry if I made that unclear. It's a savegame mod. I'll link you to a tutorial. I think it's campaign only, though I'm not sure. Once I get the video I'll edit it into this post

EDIT:

Upvote 0
Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
No. All you do is go to that video and read the description. Don't give me any info. I would just delete your message. I wouldn't even open it.

Upvote 0
Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you posting from a phone? Grab a USB and go to a library or something. Even a friends. Use your moms. Dads. Bro/sis. That's the only way to do it.

Upvote 0
Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
.. I can't give them to you. What are you going to do, mail me a USB with your profile on it? Waste $ on shipping instead of using a friend or family or even a public computer for FREE?

Upvote 0
Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't have a retail. You'd get banned. And I dont want to be responsible for your account. You could claim I hacked it, you could claim A LOT against me if you let me know your info.

Upvote 0
Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not doing it. End of discussion. Get a computer, use a friends, or deal with it. Maybe another member would, but I won't.

This is my last reply to such a thread.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register