• Start date
  • Views 376,752
D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

║▌││║▌║││║▌│║║│▌ ɴзтшøяkзđ
Hardened Veteran Modder Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Sup guys. I have been working on these gamesaves for a while by just testing out different dvars and editing values. These work for MW3 Spec Ops Survival and Missions. I apologize for not having a video to show these mods BUT I did include a few snap shots. I will be updating the gamesaves when I have enough changes to make :smile:

Special "F**k You" shoutz to - iTz CharlieB, oChaoticRavenger, JordanB and a few others = for leeching off my gamesaves/gamesave information, making their own videos without giving credit just like they did with my BO2 Gamesaves Mods.

d1g1tal-stalk3rzzzzz-123321.png
d1g1tal-stalk3rzzz-9989898.png
Happy Modding :smile:

* My MW2 Spec Ops Modded Gamesaves HERE
* My Black Ops 2 Modded Gamesaves HERE
* More modded gamesaves in the Information tab HERE

UPDATE: 8/8/12: These gamesaves WORK on the new Spec Ops Survival maps, Spec Ops Missions + Special Ops Chaos Mode :smile:

NOTE: Most of the mods have been patched for Survival and Chaos Mode BUT the still work for Solo Campaign and Spec Ops Missions.

* Added another tutorial on how to unlock 3 easy achievements for the new Spec Ops Mission: "Light'em Up" and "Special Delivery" on Veteran Difficulty(3-stars)

* Added 2 new pics to the "Snap Shots" section
* Added 1 new dvar to the dvars list
* Improved gamesave to use for Special Ops Chaos Mode
* Edited the "Super Quickdraw" dvar value
* Edited both "Read Me First" text files in the download
* Updated all the gamesaves (the ones in the new download are updated versions)
* Updated other information in the main post with better details

NOTE: Pre-modded gamesaves will not open with the Modio mod tool. If you attempt to Rehash/Resign with Modio or another Resigner it may not work. I suggest you use Horizon since that was the mod tool I used to mod these gamesaves. If you need any help feel free to PM me and/or post here.

Download The Gamesave Pack Now!

button-84855.png

Code:
Password for the download link + .zip file: D1G1TALMODZV3

Download link for Horizon:
Horizon:
Code:
http://www.xboxmb.com/horizon/

Special Thanks(Credit) :
Se7ensins and Fivestargamerz - for pinning my post.

Lygofast2121 - for the "Sticky Grenades" and "Ragdoll Jitter" dvars.

XboxMB - for using their MW3 Save Editor in the Horizon Mod Tool.

Walkerneo - for using his MW3 Save Editor: "DullByte" to search for TONS of dvars.

oldengineer (from XPG) - for the Slo-Mo modded gamesave idea.

CREDIT TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN - for finding the other dvars I used in these gamesaves. Not sure who found them first.

Important Notes:
* Any of the AI modded gamesaves (Semi-frozen/No AI) will not work with the 2-player missions. The second player will either not spawn or spawn but remain frozen.

* To use the "Round Skip" gamesave use: "--2 No AI(no enemy spawn) + No Give All + Custom Mods" gamesave but the waves skipped will not sync to your profile.

* To rack up alot of good points on Special Ops Chaos Mode use the gamesave: "Custom Mods Free Play Modded Gamesave By D1G1TAL™©®". Super Sleight of Hand, Super Steady Aim, Super Quick Draw and the modded player health will help you out alot You can also play with a 2nd player but they must also use the same gamesave otherwise it won't work correctly.

How to complete the DEFAULT Spec Ops Missions on 3-stars (Veteran Difficulty) + unlock some easy achievements:
DEFAULT Spec Ops Missions (with recommended modded gamesaves) :

* Stay Sharp = "Slo-Mo Modded Gamesave Edited By oldengineer"

* Milehigh Jack = "Custom Mods Free Play Modded Gamesave By D1G1TAL™©®"

* Over Reactor = "--2 No AI(no enemy spawn) + No Give All + Custom Mods"

* Hit And Run = "#2 Semi-Frozen AI + No Give all + Custom Mods"

* Toxic Paradise = "--2 No AI(no enemy spawn) + No Give All + Custom Mods"

* Firewall = (2-Player Mission) BOTH players must use: "Custom Mods Free Play Modded Gamesave By D1G1TAL™©®"

* Fatal Extraction = "#2 Semi-Frozen AI + No Give all + Custom Mods"

* Hostage Taker = "#2 Semi-Frozen AI + No Give all + Custom Mods"

* Charges Set = "Slo-Mo Modded Gamesave Edited By oldengineer"

* Resistance Movement = "--2 No AI(no enemy spawn) + No Give All + Custom Mods"

* Little Bros = "--2 No AI(no enemy spawn) + No Give All + Custom Mods"

* Invisible Threat = "#2 Semi-Frozen AI + No Give all + Custom Mods"

* Server Crash = "Custom Mods Free Play Modded Gamesave By D1G1TAL™©®"

* Smack Town = "#2 Semi-Frozen AI + No Give all + Custom Mods"

* Flood The Market = "#2 Semi-Frozen AI + No Give all + Custom Mods"

* Fire Mission = (2-Player Mission) BOTH players must use: "Custom Mods Free Play Modded Gamesave By D1G1TAL™©®"

Using the recommended gamesaves to complete the default Spec Ops Missions will allow you to unlock the following achievements:

Brag Rags - 10G = Earn 1 star in Special Ops Mission Mode.

Tactician - 20G = Earn 1 star in each mission of Special Ops Mission Mode.

Overachiever - 40G = Earn 48 stars in Special Ops Mission Mode. (Will also unlock the "Overachiever" Title for Multiplayer.)

No Assistance Required - 20G = Complete a Special Ops Mission Mode game on Hardened or Veteran with no player getting downed. (2-Player Missions)

Strike! - 20G = Kill 5 enemies with a single grenade in Single Player or Special Ops.

Jack the Ripper - 20G = Melee 5 enemies in a row in Single Player or Special Ops.

Get Rich or Die Trying - 25G = Have $50,000 current balance in a Special Ops Survival game. (You will be able to unlock this achievement using the gamesave: "--2 No AI(no enemy spawn) + No Give All + Custom Mods". This is also the "Round Skip" gamesave and you will reach $50,000 after Wave 45-46. I recommend you purchase a Light Machine Gun and Sleight of Hand to easily shoot down the helicopters.)

I Live - 10G = Survive 1 wave in a Special Ops Survival game. (Using the "--2 No AI(no enemy spawn) + No Give All + Custom Mods" gamesave.)

Birdie - 20G = Kill 2 enemy helicopters without getting hit in a Special Ops Survival game. (The helicopter mod dvars will help you destroy them faster. Hide under a tunnel, behind a wall, etc., and keep shooting at it until you hear the gun turret spinning then hide, reload and attack again until destroyed.)

Danger Zone - 20G = Buy all items from the Survival Air Support Armory.

Defense Spending - 20G = Buy all items from the Survival Equipment Armory.

Serrated Edge - 15G = Finish a Juggernaut with a knife in Special Ops. (Keep running around the juggernaut and knife them at the same time until they die. They are a bit sluggish while reloading and when recieving damage.)

How to complete the DLC Spec Ops Missions on 3-stars (Veteran Difficulty) + unlock some easy achievements:
DLC Spec Ops Missions (with recommended modded gamesaves) :

* Black Ice = "Semi-Frozen AI + No Give all + Custom Mods" (do NOT kill any of the enemies on snowmobiles otherwise the game will give you error about not enough space to spawn more AI's. Once you reach the objective at the end of the road then you can kill as many enemies if you'd like.)

* Negotiator = "Semi-Frozen AI + No Give all + Custom Mods"

* Kill Switch = "Custom Mods Free Play Modded Gamesave By D1G1TAL™©®"

* Iron Clad = "#2 Semi-Frozen AI + No Give all + Custom Mods" OR "--2 No AI(no enemy spawn) + No Give All + Custom Mods"

* Arctic Recon = "#2 Semi-Frozen AI + No Give all + Custom Mods" OR "--2 No AI(no enemy spawn) + No Give All + Custom Mods"

* Vertigo = "Custom Mods Free Play Modded Gamesave By D1G1TAL™©®"

* Light'em Up = "Custom Mods Free Play Modded Gamesave By D1G1TAL™©®"

* Special Delivery = "#2 Semi-Frozen AI + No Give all + Custom Mods" OR "Custom Mods Free Play Modded Gamesave By D1G1TAL™©®"

* Special Ops Chaos Mode = "Custom Mods Free Play Modded Gamesave By D1G1TAL™©®"

Using the recommended gamesaves to complete the listed Spec Ops Missions will allow you to unlock the following achievements:

Slippery Slope - 15G = Complete the "Black Ice" Special Ops mission on any difficulty.

Ice in Your Veins - 35G = Complete the "Black Ice" Special Ops mission on Veteran difficulty.

Shotgun Diplomacy - 15G = Complete the Special Ops mission "Negotiator" on any difficulty.

Skilled Negotiator - 25G = Complete the Special Ops mission "Negotiator" on Veteran difficulty.

A Baker's Dozen - 35G = Run over and kill 13 enemies with the snowmobile in the "Black Ice" Special Ops mission. (Using the "#2 Semi-Frozen AI + No Give all + Custom Mods" Gamesave = drive slowly until you see the enemies on the road then run them over one by one or in groups if you can. Push the B button to go in reverse then run over any other enemy you missed. Continue down the road and run over the rest of the enemies. If the achievement doesn't unlock finish the mission then Replay it and run over enemies until it unlocks.)

Not On My Watch - 35G = Rescue all the hostages in the Special Ops mission "Negotiator". (Using the modded gamesave: "#2 Semi-Frozen AI + No Give all + Custom Mods" there are 35 hostages but by default 1 of them gets killed after you breach the first door. Before you reach the 2nd objective look up at the balcony and shoot the enemy to save the hostage since some people tend to miss that one. When you go upstairs you'll notice that the frozen hostage and enemy are real close together, lol. Just stand to the side and shoot the enemy to avoid killing the hostage. If you did it right once you reach the end of the mission it should say "34/35 Hostages Saved" then the achievement will unlock.)

Strike! - 20G = Kill 5 enemies with a single grenade in Single Player or Spec Ops. (Using the modded gamesave: "#2 Semi-Frozen AI + No Give all + Custom Mods" OR "--2 No AI(no enemy spawn) + No Give All + Custom Mods" on "Iron Clad", after you detonate the second C4 walk forward towards the Right and you will see a big group of semi-frozen enemies(Look at the FIRST photo in the "Snap Shots" spoiler in this post for a detailed look). Stand right about where I'm standing in the photo and throw 2 or 3 Frag grenades in between the group and if you did it right you will kill 5+ enemies and unlock this achievement. If you already unlocked this achievement in Solo Campaign or Spec Ops already then you can either use this gamesave or the 2nd one mentioned above.)

EMPressive - 30G = Complete the "Kill Switch" Special Ops mission on Veteran difficulty.

One-Four-One = 15G = Complete the "Kill Switch" Special Ops mission on any difficulty.

High Roller - 25G = Complete the "Iron Clad" Special Ops mission on Veteran difficulty.

Don't Tread On Me - 15G = Complete the "Iron Clad" Special Ops mission on any difficulty.

Not A Scratch - 35G = Finish with your tank at full health in the "Iron Clad" Special Ops mission. (Using the "--2 No AI(no enemy spawn) + No Give All + Custom Mods" gamesave, advance along with the friendly tank, destroy the first barrier and destroy the incoming tank using your friendly tank. Now as the helicopters approach shoot them down with your assault rifle. The helicopter mod dvars will help you destroy them quickly than normal. Keep advancing but try not to advance your friendly tank too much. If an enemy tank approaches, hide behind cover, advance your tank and destroy it. The objective here is to destroy the helicopters with your assault rifle and your friendly tank and destroy the enemy tanks with your friendly tank quick and accurate. If you did it right your tank health should remain full and unlock this achievement after mission completion.)

Stay Frosty - 15G = Complete the "Arctic Recon" Special Ops mission on any difficulty.

Sub Zero - 25G = Complete the "Arctic Recon" Special Ops mission on Veteran difficulty.

dr0n3d - 35G = Complete the "Arctic Recon" Special Ops mission in under 3:30. (This will be easy to unlock using the "--2 No AI(no enemy spawn) + No Give All + Custom Mods" gamesave. If you don't unlock it the first time then familiarize yourself with the Recon Drone controls on how to fly towards the target for tagging then sprinting back to the helicopter for Mission completion.)

Pinnacle - 20G = Complete the "Vertigo" Special Ops mission on Veteran difficulty.

Apex -15G = Complete the "Vertigo" Special Ops mission on any difficulty.

To Jugger or to Jugger-Naut - 25G = Kill all juggernauts after they land on Veteran difficulty in the "Vertigo" Special Ops mission. (While on the rooftop switch to your primary and pick up the PKP Pecheneg Red Dot Sight, switch to the StarStreak to laser-tag and destroy the enemy helicopters. There will be foot-mobile enemies that will drop from the rooftop - kill them all before the first enemy helicopter spawns but don't shoot it down because it will drop a Juggernaut. Lay your claymores around and throw a flashbang at him then aim and keep shooting at his head until he dies. There will be more foot-mobile enemies that will spawn afterwards so kill them all before the second juggernaut helicopter spawns. Kill the juggernaut and then kill the foot mobile enemies. Finally the 3rd juggernaut helicopter will spawn. Kill the juggernaut and any foot mobile enemies and you will unlock the achievement. The modded player health will help you.)

Handle with Care - 10G = Complete the "Special Delivery" Special Ops mission on any difficulty.

Deliver This - 25G = Complete the "Special Delivery" Special Ops mission on Veteran difficulty.

Untouchable - 25G = Use only one self revive care package in the "Special Delivery" Special Ops mission. (Using the "#2 Semi-Frozen AI + No Give all + Custom Mods" gamesave, in the beginning of the mission capture the Self Revive carepackage and complete the mission and you'll unlock the achievement.)

Siege - 15G = Complete the "Light 'Em Up" Special Ops mission on any difficulty.

Lights Out - 15G = Complete the "Light 'Em Up" Special Ops mission on Veteran difficulty.

Deer in the Headlights - 45G = Stab five stunned enemies in a row in the "Light 'Em Up" Special Ops mission. (Wait until you're battling on the ground and as you progress your friendly helicopter will place its spotlight onto random enemies and slightly stun their vision. Pay attention to them when the spotlight stuns them and as they cover their face quickly melee attack them.)

Discriminating Buyer - 15G = Use exactly one of each care package in the "Special Delivery" Special Ops mission. (Using either the "#2 Semi-Frozen AI + No Give all + Custom Mods" or "Custom Mods Free Play Modded Gamesave By D1G1TAL™©®" gamesave, as soon as the mission begins capture the "Self Revive" carepackage. Call in your next care package and capture the Sentry Gun. Place the sentry gun where you know it'll be able to kill enemies and you have to get at least 1 kill with the sentry gun. Call in your 3rd carepackage and capture the Arsenal. Once you notice you got a sentry gun kill go back to the spot where you spawned and walk a bit towards the back. Hold a frag and wait until it explodes and you'll go into last stand. Wait until you self revive and procede to the first objective and use the Arsenal weapon to get a few kills. Now complete the mission and once you revive the friendly you will unlock the achievement.)

Snap Shots:
D1G1-101.png

D1G1-9.png

D1G1-5.png

D1G1-6.png

D1G1-7.png

D1G1-8.png

D1G1-2.png

D1G1-3.png

D1G1-4.png

D1G1-17.png

D1G1-18.png

D1G1-14.png

D1G1-16.png

D1G1-1501.png

D1G1-11.png

D1G1-12.png

D1G1-13.png

D1G1-10.png

d1g1talmodz-1.png

d1g1talmodz-2.png

d1g1talmodz-4.png

d1g1talmodz-6.png

d1g1tal-modz-3.png

d1g1talmodz-7.png

d1g1talmodz-8.png

d1g1tal-443434355718772.png

digitz-77360191.png

digitz-646474874.png
d1g1tal-t3ch-01.png

d1g1tal-t3ch-02.png

Dvar Dump Source that I used:
Code:
http://pastebin.com/tysBvRk3

Reference Notes:
Color Codes for Error Messege dvar:

^0 - Black
^1 - Red
^2 - Green
^3 - Yellow
^4 - Blue
^5 - Cyan
^6 - Purple
^7 - Default

Example: com_errorMessage - ^2D1G1TAL ^0MoDz

Color codes for typewriter dvars:

Green = 0 1 0 1
Red = 1 0 0 1
Blue = 0 0 1 1
Yellow = 1 1 0 1
Purple = 1 0 1 1
Cyan = 0 1 1 1
White = 1 1 1 1
Black = 0 0 0 1

Example: con_typewriterColorGlowUpdated - 1 0 1 1

Dvars used in these gamesaves:
ai_disableSpawn - 1 // Same as the "g_spawnai" dvar. I did not use this one. I only included this as reference.

g_giveAll - 1 // Gives you almost all the weapons with no ammo. This doesn't work on Solo Campaign nor on Spec Ops Survival. This is what gives you the Default Weapon on Spec Ops Missions.

ai_corpseCount - 0 // Enemy dead bodies disappear 2 seconds after their bodies die/jitter.

g_spawnai - 0 // Enemies do not spawn (aka "Round Skip".)

g_ai - 0 // Frozen AI (I used this on Version 2 but I replaced it with "g_aiAnimscript".)

g_aiAnimscript - 0 // Semi-Frozen AI;they only move towards your direction when you get close to them.

ragdoll_self_collision_scale - 10 // Ragdoll Jitter

grenadeRestThreshold - 999 // Sticky grenades (Frags, Stun and Flash)

compassSize - 1.6 // Big compass

glass_fall_gravity - -99 // Low glass break gravity

com_errorMessage - ^4D1G1TAL ^5MoDz // This messege will appear right after the loading bar during the solo campaign intro disappears.

cg_cursorHints - 2 // Pulsing effect on dropped weapon icons, equipment crates and other equipment on Spec Ops Missions.

pickupPrints - 1 // Displays text on the top-left of the screen when weapon ammo for your current primary/secondary is picked up + grenades.

timescale - 0.1 //Slow game speed (slo-mo)

High Gloss Vision (New! by D1G1TAL)

r_specularMap - 2
r_normalMap - 0 // This dvar is what gives you the extra gloss look + makes the Chrome Vision alot more shinier. Feel free to remove this and only keep the above dvar for the default Chrome Vision.

Improved Auto Aim (NOT Aim Bot)

aim_autoaim_enabled - 1
aim_target_sentient_radius - 1000
aim_autoAimRangeScale - 1000

FOV Mod

cg_gun_x - 7

Improved Increased Player Health (NOT Godmode)

g_player_maxhealth - 2000 // This is the max setting. Anything above this will reset to 100.
player_radiusDamageMultiplier - 0
player_damageMultiplier - 0
player_meleeDamageMultiplier - 0
player_deathInvulnerableToMelee - 1
player_deathInvulnerableToProjectile - 1
g_radiusDamageMax - 0 // Anything below this value will reset to default.

Reload, Low Ammo, No Ammo and Objectives Custom Colors

con_typewriterColorGlowUpdated - 1 1 0 1 // This changes the color of the messege "Survive...." on Spec Ops Survival and "Survive the chaos..." on Chaos Mode.

con_typewriterColorGlowCompleted - 1 0 0 1 // Works on Spec Ops Missions

lowAmmoWarningColor1 - 0 0 1 1 // 1 of 2 flashing "Reload" warning colors
lowAmmoWarningColor2 - 0 1 0 1 // 2 of 2 flashing "Reload" warning colors
lowAmmoWarningNoReloadColor1 - 1 1 0 1 // 1 of 2 flashing "Low Ammo" warning colors
lowAmmoWarningNoReloadColor2 - 1 0 0 1 // 2 of 2 flashing "Low Ammo" warning colors
lowAmmoWarningNoAmmoColor1 - 1 0 1 1 // 1 of 2 flashing "No Ammo" warning colors
lowAmmoWarningNoAmmoColor2 - 0 0 0 1 // 2 of 2 flashing "No Ammo" warning colors

Modded Perks

perk_weapReloadMultiplier - 0.0001 // Super Sleight of Hand
perk_weapSpreadMultiplier - 0.0001 // Super Steady Aim
perk_quickDrawSpeedScale - 1000 // Super Quick Draw

Improved Low Helicopter Health

scr_heli_maxhealth - 1 // Anything below this value will reset to default.
scr_heli_armor - 1 // Anything below this value will reset to default.
scr_heli_armor_bulletdamage - 1000 // Anything above this value will reset to default.
scr_heli_health_degrade - 1 // Anything below/above this value will reset to default.

No Weapon Bob (Only works when walking and strafing while standing or crouched)

bg_weaponBobAmplitudeBase - 0
bg_viewBobAmplitudeBase - 0

Important information regarding the "--1 No AI(no enemy spawn) + Give All + Custom Mods" Gamesave:
The following maps ARE Playable and will not cause any gameplay issues:

* Toxic Paradise (DO NOT press RIGHT on the Dpad otherwise the game will freeze.)

* Resistance Movement

DO NOT play on the following maps otherwise you will not be able to complete the objectives. You can still run around and have fun:

* Mile High - (once you breach the door the following objective does not get updated and you cannot continue.)

* Hit And Run - (since you have the default weapon you cannot shoot down the helicopters.)

* Hostage Taker - (unable to rescue Alena because her body is not spawned.)

* Little Bros - (unplayable because the game will freeze when you attempt to arm/detonate the explosive.)

* Invisible Threat - (unplayable because the game will freeze when you attempt to use the UAV/diffuse the IED's.)

* Smack Town - (unplayable because the game will freeze when you attempt to arm/detonate the explosive.)

* Iron Clad - (unplayable because the game will freeze when you attempt to arm a C4.)

* Arctic Recon - (unplayable because the game will freeze when you attempt to use the recon drone.)

* Vertigo - (unplayable because by default you need a weapon to kill the enemies. When the mission starts you automatically switch from defualt weapon to a primary assualt rifle with no ammo. You can switch weapons and notice you switch to every weapon but you can't refill the ammo.)

Do NOT play the following maps because they are unplayable:

* Server Crash - (the loading screen does not go away and game does not start. You will have to dashboard.)

* Fatal Extraction - (unplayable due to player and sentry gun model error.)

* Flood The Market - (unplayable due to player model error.)

* Stay Sharp - (the loading screen does not go away and game does not start. You will have to dashboard.)

* Charges Set - (the loading screen does not go away and game does not start. You will have to dashboard.)

* Black Ice - (the loading screen does not go away and game does not start. You will have to dashboard.)

* Negotiator - (unplayable due to weapon error.)

* Kill Switch - (unplayable due to player model error.)

* Light'em Up - (the loading screen does not go away and game does not start. You will have to dashboard.)

* Special Delivery - (unplayable due to player model error.)

* Special Ops Chaos Mode - (unplayable due to player model error.)

Important information regarding the "--2 No AI(no enemy spawn) + No Give All + Custom Mods" Gamesave:
* Use this gamesave if you want to do the "Round Skip" mod but the waves skipped will not sync to your profile.

* This gamesave works great with Special Ops Chaos Mode.

* Over Reactor

* Toxic Paradise

* Hit And Run

* Flood The Market

* Resistance Movement

* Little Bros

* Invisible Threat

* Smack Town

* Iron Clad

* Arctic Recon

* Special Delivery

DO NOT play on the following maps otherwise you will not be able to complete the objectives. You can still run around and have fun:

* Mile High - (once you breach the door the following objective does not get updated and you cannot continue.)

* Hostage Taker - (unable to rescue Alena because her body is not spawned.)

* Fatal Extraction - (unable to complete mission due to enemies not spawning and cannot collect all intel.)

* Server Crash - (the loading screen does not go away and game does not start. You will have to dashboard.)

* Kill Switch - (unable to complete mission due to player-switch not working properly because 2nd player not spawned.)

* Vertigo - (unable to complete the mission due to enemies being frozen and not jumping down from the rooftops therefore you can't continue.)

* Special Ops Chaos Mode - (works but you won't gain alot of points and have alot of time for gameplay.)

DO NOT play the following maps because they are unplayable:

* Stay Sharp - (the loading screen does not go away and game does not start. You will have to dashboard.)

* Charges Set - (the loading screen does not go away and game does not start. You will have to dashboard.)

* Black Ice - (the loading bar does not complete and will remain frozen. You will have to dashboard.)

* Negotiator - (unplayable due to weapon error.)

* Light'em Up - (the loading screen does not go away and game does not start. You will have to dashboard.)

Important information regarding the "#1 Semi-Frozen AI + Give All + Custom Mods" Gamesave:
* The only way to kill enemies is to get close to them and use the melee button (Right-Stick). This works best if you have "Auto Aim" enabled!

* You will see the "No Ammo" warning messege flashing continuously. You will not be able to pick up any weapons, use any refill crates nor will you have a secondary weapon.

* You can now play 4 of the maps mentioned below from Spec Ops Missions on Veteran (3 Stars). Enemies are semi-frozen so completing them on the highest difficulty are Easy.

* Attempting to use any of the "Semi-Frozen AI" modded gamesaves on Spec Ops Survival will only last you until Wave 3 then the game will end with an error because since enemies do not disappear after they die the game will not have enough room to spawn more enemies. You can still run around and have fun.

* Attempting to use any of the "Semi-Frozen AI" modded gamesaves on Solo Campaign will still work BUT you will not be able to complete the mission since it also freezes your teammates.

* Once you kill them they remain frozen and you are now able to walk through them.

* Hit and Run

* Resistance Movement

* Over Reactor

* Toxic Paradise (DO NOT press RIGHT on the Dpad otherwise the game will freeze.)

The following maps ARE Playable BUT cannot be completed due to the described information next to them. You can still run around and have fun:

* Stay Sharp - (unable to shoot down the higher placed targets.)

* Mile High - (unable to complete the mission because you are unable to continue towards the end to save the President.)

* Hostage Taker - (unable to save the hostage because once you reach the final point and slo-mo begins you cannot kill both enemies in time.)

* Charges Set - (unable to shoot down the higher placed targets.)

* Little Bros - (unplayable because the game will freeze when you attempt to arm/detonate the explosive.)

* Invisible Threat - (unplayable because the game will freeze when you attempt to use the UAV/diffuse the IED's.)

* Server Crash - (unable to complete the mission because towards the end when you get back into the vehicle the frozen driver will not drive.)

* Smack Town - (unplayable because the game will freeze when you attempt to arm/detonate the explosive.)

* Iron Clad - (unplayable because the game will freeze when you attempt to arm the C4.)

* Vertigo - (unplayable because by default you need a weapon to kill the enemies. When the mission starts you automatically switch from default weapon to a primary assault rifle with no ammo. You can switch weapons and notice you switch to every weapon but you can't refill the ammo.)

* Light'em Up - (unplayable because you cannot kill enemies with the default weapon from the helicopter. You can still hover around the area and throw grenades.)

DO NOT play on the following Maps because they are unplayable:

* Fatal Extraction - (unplayable due to player and sentry gun model error.)

* Flood The Market - (unplayable due to player model error.)

* Black Ice - (the loading screen does not go away and game does not start. You will have to dashboard.)

* Negotiator - (once the mission starts and you grab the desert eagle from the enemy the game will freeze.)

* Kill Switch - (unplayable due to player model error.)

* Special Delivery - (unplayable due to player model error.)

* Special Ops Chaos Mode - (unplayable due to player model error.)

Important information regarding the "#2Semi-Frozen AI + No Give All + Custom Mods" Gamesave:

* Stay Sharp

* Over Reactor

* Hit And Run

* Toxic Paradise

* Fatal Extraction

* Hostage Taker

* Charges Set

* Resistance Movement

* Little Bros

* Invisible Threat

* Smack Town

* Flood The Market

* Black Ice - (Do NOT kill any of the enemies on snowmobiles otherwise the game will give you error about not enough space to spawn more AI's). Once you reach the objective at the end of the road then you can kill as many enemies if you'd like.

* Negotiator - (After you breach the 1st door you're only able to kill 3 enemies because 1 of them that's on your Right remains animated and you can't kill him for some reason and kills 1 hostage. After a while he ends up frozen.)

* Iron Clad

* Special Delivery

* Mile High - (unable to complete the mission because you are unable to continue towards the end to save the President.)

* Server Crash - (unable to complete the mission because towards the end when you get back inside the vehicle the driver will not drive.)

* Kill Switch - (unable to complete mission because when switched to Sniper you are not able to shoot the Juggernaut and remaining enemies to spawn the attack helicopter that destroys the tower that allows you to continue the mission.)

* Vertigo - (unable to complete the mission due to enemies being frozen and not jumping down from the rooftops + the enemy helicopter that drops down the Juggernaut doesn't appear.)

* Light'em Up - (unable to complete the mission because not all of the enemies with intel appear since they're frozen.)

* Special Ops Chaos Mode - (works but you won't gain alot of points and have alot of time for gameplay.)

Important information regarding the "Custom Mods Free Play Modded Gamesave By D1G1TAL™©®" Gamesave:
* This gamesave can be used for Spec Ops Survival AND Spec Ops Missions!

* This gamesave is for the User who prefers to kill active enemies rather than having frozen enemies.

* You can now play Spec Ops Mission on Veteran (3 Stars) and the custom mods included in the gamesave will help you complete them.

* Using this gamesave with the new "Special Ops Chaos Mode" either solo or with a 2nd player, using good strategies will help you gain alot of points + the modded perks and player health will help you out alot.

Important information regarding the "Slo-Mo Modded Gamesave Edited By oldengineer" Gamesave:
* This modded gamesaves is the same as the "Custom Mods Free Play Modded Gamesave By D1G1TAL'©" but only has the "Slo-Mo" timescale mod which is slow game speed.

* You will be able to finish under the required time and get 3-stars (Veteran) on both "Stay Sharp" and "Charges Set" Spec Ops missions with this gamesave.

* You may experience a bit of lag on "Charges Set" on both door breaches but nothing major.

* At times the fired shot won't hit the target so aim down > shoot the target and keep aiming down until you see the bullet hit the target.

* I did not include the modded player and helicopter health mods on this gamesave. This is only to help you complete the Spec Ops Missions mentioned above.

Last edited:
coder

Coder123

dat crazy duck
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks good, alot of DVARs and stuff, but why is there "godmode" when the enemys cant even move? :tongue:

jhitman

jhitman

Thanks DirtyBear for the premium!
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks! I appreciate this. Which gamesave would you recommend? Honestly all i want is just to beat the missions on insane so i would only need godmode, nothing else is necessary.

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
Sin$
These are pretty good. 8)

NP man =] You can use either the "Frozen AI + No Give All" gamesave but it will not work on a couple of missions OR if you'd like you could use the "Custom Mods + No Frozen AI + No Give All" gamesave. That one is just for normal gameplay but you still have the increased player health + the other custom mods which will help you beat all the Missions on "Veteran" (3 stars). The 2 missions that are for 2-players only, sometimes the mods work for the 2nd player and sometimes they don't.

Y

Yir Ma1991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey, i was using the single player save "black tuesday" and got half way through the campaign, i turned the xbox off when i came back i played some xbox live then when i went into campaign there was no mods, how do you fix this without starting from black tuesday again? any help would be great thanks =]

jhitman

jhitman

Reaction score
Sin$
None of the saves work when i try to resign them using Modio. "Modio cannot open that file. Parameter is not valid." Im guessing its because all the saves are over 20 mbs?

Edit- resigning with Modio will not work. It did work like a charm with Horzion tho. Thanks again.

l3git

l3git

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i download the file and the Custom Mods +No Frozen AI + No Give All Modded Gamesave By D1G1TAL . savegame was not in the folder it is empty i dont know if it is just me or what but plz do check it out

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
Sin$
hey, i was using the single player save "black tuesday" and got half way through the campaign, i turned the xbox off when i came back i played some xbox live then when i went into campaign there was no mods, how do you fix this without starting from black tuesday again? any help would be great thanks =]

You'll have to play the mission again bro.

None of the saves work when i try to resign them using Modio. "Modio cannot open that file. Parameter is not valid." Im guessing its because all the saves are over 20 mbs?

Edit- resigning with Modio will not work. It did work like a charm with Horzion tho. Thanks again.

I used the MW3 Save Editor in Horizon bro. For some reason most of the modded gamesaves won't load correctly on Modio budd. I always use Horizon.

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
Sin$
i download the file and the Custom Mods +No Frozen AI + No Give All Modded Gamesave By D1G1TAL . savegame was not in the folder it is empty i dont know if it is just me or what but plz do check it out

I checked the file and the gamesave is in there bro.

Note to Admin/Mod: *It wouldn't alow me to add this response on the previous one so I made this 2nd post. Sorry.*

jhitman

jhitman

Reaction score
Sin$
Im bout to start on campaign, the increased player health dvars, can i add those to my campaign gamesave? Would resign/rehashing work or do i need the checksum fixer too? Thanks.

lib56

lib56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for all your work. Got all 3 stars and all acheivements for spec ops. Also made veteran campaign alot easier

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
Sin$
Im bout to start on campaign, the increased player health dvars, can i add those to my campaign gamesave? Would resign/rehashing work or do i need the checksum fixer too? Thanks.

Yea budd you can add those to your gamesave. You can add which ever dvars you'd like. Rehashing/Resigning will work just fine so there's no need for the Checksum Fixer. You'll only need the checksum fixer if you use the MW2 CVAR Tool.

Thank you for all your work. Got all 3 stars and all acheivements for spec ops. Also made veteran campaign alot easier

No problem bro =]

jhitman

jhitman

Reaction score
Sin$
Halfway through campaign now on veteran....its a breeze! That dvar dump list (especially the one for the increased player health) really helped me!

Also thanks again for all 3 stars on Spec Ops and 30+ waves on all survivals.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a capture card, want me to make a video showing some of the mods ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register