What's new

Gamesaves [savegame.svg] CoD: AW Solo Campaign Custom Modded Veteran Gamesaves v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
morbidXD

morbidXD

-_-
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome USB mod, I will admit, I had to buy the Diamond for Horizon so I could remove the Chrome.
Keep up the good work, I also have used your BO2 one.
But, I do have a question.
I removed both
r_specularMap - 2
r_normalMap - 0
But I still see chrome everywhere.
Any other solutions?

Last edited:
D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

║▌││║▌║││║▌│║║│▌ ɴзтшøяkзđ
Hardened Veteran Modder Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome USB mod, I will admit, I had to buy the Diamond for Horizon so I could remove the Chrome.
Keep up the good work, I also have used your BO2 one.
But, I do have a question.
I removed both

But I still see chrome everywhere.
Any other solutions?

Once you remove both of those dvars, save/rehash and resign. Those dvars are no longer on the gamesave. Once you place the gamesave back into your hard drive just overwrite the existing one with the gamesave you have in your USB drive. Once you resume game the game will automatically place the "r_specularMap" dvar with its default value. The "r_normalMap" dvar was not in the dvar list when I loaded a clean gamesave. I added that one myself.

I just tried it on one of my gamesaves and it worked. I removed both dvars, loaded the edited gamesave and the chrome vision was not there. I should had done this like I did my MW3 saves bro, lol. I did different visions and made a folder without any visions for those who don't like any vision mods.

Modio has an AW Save Editor and there are a few free AW Editors out there as well :smile: I've always depended on CoD Tool and Horizon for my mods :smile:

If you'd like send me the gamesave that you're having trouble with and I'll fix it for you. Did you only want one mission without the vision mod or all of them?

Last edited:
morbidXD

morbidXD

-_-
Reaction score
Sin$
Once you remove both of those dvars, save/rehash and resign. Those dvars are no longer on the gamesave. Once you place the gamesave back into your hard drive just overwrite the existing one with the gamesave you have in your USB drive. Once you resume game the game will automatically place the "r_specularMap" dvar with its default value. The "r_normalMap" dvar was not in the dvar list when I loaded a clean gamesave. I added that one myself.

I just tried it on one of my gamesaves and it worked. I removed both dvars, loaded the edited gamesave and the chrome vision was not there. I should had done this like I did my MW3 saves bro, lol. I did different visions and made a folder without any visions for those who don't like any vision mods.

Modio has an AW Save Editor and there are a few free AW Editors out there as well :smile: I've always depended on CoD Tool and Horizon for my mods :smile:

If you'd like send me the gamesave that you're having trouble with and I'll fix it for you. Did you only want one mission without the vision mod or all of them?
I'll try that and let you know if I come across anymore trouble.
Appreaciate it.

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
Sin$
I'll try that and let you know if I come across anymore trouble.
Appreaciate it.

I'm removing the vision mod from my gamesaves. I'll send you a PM afterwards :cool:

Last edited:
Calibrix

Calibrix

Forgive My Sins
Reaction score
Sin$
The save has been removed from Mediafire:
F8RFwEp.png

Last edited:
RABBIDFIGHTER

RABBIDFIGHTER

Reaction score
Sin$
Yo what game save editor did you use for this? i have one but i cant add any new dvars or cvars only adjust the pre-set ones.

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
Sin$
Yo what game save editor did you use for this? i have one but i cant add any new dvars or cvars only adjust the pre-set ones.

I used Horizon. I mentioned it in the "Credits" section of my main post. In order to use the AW Save Editor in that profile mod tool you will need to purchase a Diamond Subscription. Click HERE for more info on that man.

RABBIDFIGHTER

RABBIDFIGHTER

Reaction score
Sin$
ah kk. i use a different tool but i cant add any more cvars. anyway thanks dude

Chevish

Chevish

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi D1G1TAL. I really need that gamesave. Could you PM me only the gamesave without the mod? Please. If not, just PM me the modded one. Thanks. :wink:
Me e-mail is [email protected]

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
Sin$
ah kk. i use a different tool but i cant add any more cvars. anyway thanks dude

Modio has an AW Save Editor and there are like 1 or 2 others that also allow you to add/remove dvars man.

Definitely a Cat

Definitely a Cat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, the link. Took me awhile to find the "Download", I thought it was an ad. I want to use this on my new account. PM me please.

XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
VIP
Retired
Bug Finder Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Great saves bro!

RABBIDFIGHTER

RABBIDFIGHTER

Reaction score
Sin$
i use xKrewella as my save editor but i cant add in most of these dvars. does anyone have a cracked version of horizon with the advanced warfare tool or another program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register