• Start date
  • Views 172,790
NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't you need the world state file for the saves to work? Haven't tested it yet; just wondering.

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

║▌││║▌║││║▌│║║│▌ ɴзтшøяkзđ
Hardened Veteran Modder Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
NYC NYC

No you don't need the world of state gamesave bro. I tested that a few times.

Z Zephyr

Use Part 1, complete that section in the game and a theatrical intermission will appear, when the next part of that mission starts, save and quit. Now use Part 2 of the modded gamesave. When a theatrical intermission appears, most or all of them will reset.

Z

Zephyr

Contributor
Modder Programmer Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
NYC NYC

No you don't need the world of state gamesave bro. I tested that a few times.

Z Zephyr

Use Part 1, complete that section in the game and a theatrical intermission will appear, when the next part of that mission starts, save and quit. Now use Part 2 of the modded gamesave. When a theatrical intermission appears, most or all of them will reset.

thank you bro

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL, no it's not bad bro hahahaha.

Senpai Senpai
Th3-Chronikk Th3-Chronikk

Open Horizon, replace all 3 nulled ID's (Profile, Device and Console) with your ID's, rehash and resign then put them back in your USB/HDD. I tested all of them on my second account and had 2 other people test them as well and had no problems with them.

superside2

I'm not sure about that one bro.
I did i know how to resign gamesaves, but when i go to campaign there is no option to resume

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
Sin$

Delete your gamesave from the HDD and just transfer mine in there. I just tested again just incase and it works fine.

Z Zephyr

<3 Thanks bro :smile: I'll add your video to the OP and credits as well. Lol, notice that with the low gravity the no fall damage dvars don't work.

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Delete your gamesave from the HDD and just transfer mine in there. I just tested again just incase and it works fine.

Z Zephyr

<3 Thanks bro :smile: I'll add your video to the OP as well. Lol, notice that with the low gravity the no fall damage dvars don't work.
I used the last folder in the download

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
Sin$
ok, thanks

Ok I tested this on both my accounts and had one other person test it and it works fine. Zephyr 7s also has it working in his video.

Im4eversmart

Im4eversmart

The hacks are real
Glitcher Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I tested this on both my accounts and had one other person test it and it works fine. Zephyr 7s also has it working in his video.

How did you get 10k views on this topic so fast? Yesterday it was about 9.7k, and now it's 10k, so that's 300 views/day, but since you posted it saturday, you been averaging 2.5k views/day, and yesterday you were averaging 3.2k views/day. Also, the comments don't match up to the view popularity, so it's kinda weird.

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
Sin$
How did you get 10k views on this topic so fast? Yesterday it was about 9.7k, and now it's 10k, so that's 300 views/day, but since you posted it saturday, you been averaging 2.5k views/day, and yesterday you were averaging 3.2k views/day. Also, the comments don't match up to the view popularity, so it's kinda weird.

I didn't even pay attention to the views until a few minutes ago. The day I made the post it had 72 views around 10pm my time and only 2-3 people replied. Not sure. Also, I guess some people don't even want to post, they just view and download.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Leeching, people just come and download, and don't comment.

And for those wondering about the world state file, you don't need it. I used them to make the video before he posted, and i didn't have the world state file. Also make sure the console id's, profile id's and device id's are replaced with the ones of the profile you wish to use the game save on.

N

NODSTERR

Reaction score
Sin$
Man i just cant figure out how to do this. I have everything i need, i have save game file and a world state file but after that no clue what to do next.

Senpai

Senpai

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Digital is possible if I give you a save that has all of it beaten you just need to go back and select the missions you want is it possible to use a modded save with that or no?

Top Bottom
Login
Register