What's new

Solved Saved outfits deleted ?! Could these outfits spots be corrupted ?

• Thread starter hollywoodmess
  • Start date
  • Views 1,225
H

hollywoodmess

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey wassup se7ens a couple of my outfits got deleted but My friends seem to still have their outfits cop , bodyguard etc. ... Could my outfit slots be corrupted ? If so is there any way to fix this ?

G

Grimreaper76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey wassup se7ens a couple of my outfits got deleted but My friends seem to still have their outfits cop , bodyguard etc. ... Could my outfit slots be corrupted ? If so is there any way to fix this ?
Let us hope, but rocky started the purge of glitched outfits, even disabled the save outfit option. So just wait it out

H

hollywoodmess

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was able to save a vip outfit through the deathmatch way just saved over a outfit I already had

T

Thehomeless1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I having the smam problem but the outfits I lost seem to be random or maybe they are deleting outfits according to what we name them cause I lost certain outfits on my first accout that I still have on my second account and vice versa and I like still have the cop on one and the other I don't but I still have the drop zone on that one but don't on the other I think they got rid of the option to save till they can patch all the cothing glitches cause thiers so many right now

G

Gameruk84

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep with this latest update rockstar games said "we've been bug fixing" yet there seems to be more bugs in this update.

H

hollywoodmess

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I'm
Not sure bout xb1 I'm on ps4 I think it's just bugs or maybe corrupted outfit spots because a lot of people still
Have outfits I don't some are gone and I was able to do the vip glitch again it's weird def more bugs this time around lol

G

Gameruk84

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've just this second had three outfits deleted. FFs aload of crap

G

Gameruk84

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I'm
Not sure bout xb1 I'm on ps4 I think it's just bugs or maybe corrupted outfit spots because a lot of people still
Have outfits I don't some are gone and I was able to do the vip glitch again it's weird def more bugs this time around lol
I've noticed it's just glitched outfits on mine like gas mask and helmet. 
I've noticed it's just glitched outfits on mine like gas mask and helmet.
Plus the VIP outfit

D

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Reaction score

I lost outfits on female and male. I'm pretty sure it's a random bug. To bad i lost modded outfits as well.

F

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
I'm thinking it is just completely random. I have several accounts and I lost random outfits; two or three on one, 1 or 2 on another, none on the rest. These accounts are completely separate and unrelated... Still have same outfits on one that I lost on another... As far as it being according to the names we give them, I name mine all benign code names because I have in the past thought it maybe had something to do with it; like they search for keywords maybe... But other than when they just across-the-board blacklist something, like festive items and such, I believe it to be completely random- maybe part of a broken watchdog system of theirs or something.

Or just a straight-up bug in the game. we all know there HAS been 1 or 2 GLITCHES in the past! :wink: Glitches can certainly work AGAINST us, same as they can be made to work in our favor.

Think of this: if R* wanted to purge glitched outfits, why wouldn't they wipe every outfit slot on every account and make us start over? We are technically only supposed to be making outfits from the stuff you can buy in the stores and special tshirts & hats, right?

Geez- I hope I'm not giving anyone any ideas!

But... Then... maybe i'm just full of s**t! :what:

D

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
I just checked my back-up account. Both my main and back-up account had the same outfits. The outfits that got deleted on my main are still in my inventory on my back-up. Pretty sure it's just a bug and R* doesn't have anything to do with it.

J

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
Reaction score
Anyone who had certain items of clothing on a character had the saved outfits removed from the game completely, some people did get to keep the outfits but it's just 50/50. Your outfit slots shouldn't be corrupted you should still be able to save your outfits that you make.

G

Grimreaper76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone who had certain items of clothing on a character had the saved outfits removed from the game completely, some people did get to keep the outfits but it's just 50/50. Your outfit slots shouldn't be corrupted you should still be able to save your outfits that you make.
Got my best outfit deleted, blue nipple outfit :cry:

Top Bottom