Reaction score
Sin$
Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, all I can say is they sure dragged *** on this... from a business standpoint, anyway.

I'm guessing R* need to earn some money to develop Red Dead Redemption 2, what better way to do that through shark cards and removing illegitimate money.

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it only billions people are losing? That's been my personal experience so far..

D

Deleted member 875897

(╯⌐■_■) ╯彡 ┻━┻
Reaction score
Sin$
Probs under a billion is the safe point.

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
How many "hours" of GTA Online play did you guys have that have had their money reset?

Often Brief

Often Brief

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've just unlinked both of my accounts before going on and I still have 825m does this mean that it is not gone I haven't been on gta yet

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I've just unlinked both of my accounts before going on and I still have 825m does this mean that it is not gone I haven't been on gta yet

Are you looking at that on Social Club? I believe it is not adjusted until you play the game.

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you looking at that on Social Club? I believe it is not adjusted until you play the game.

The only one account I had wiped wasn't linked to social club, and I got the message as I was loading in to freemode.

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
R* Support is being blasted with peeps crying over lost funds or bans. One that note....here's the average intellect of people that play this game and complain to support....

Capture.PNG

T

ThanksRockstar

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
R* Support is being blasted with peeps crying over lost funds or bans. One that note....here's the average intellect of people that play this game and complain to support....

Capture.PNG

Kinda ironic that your image doesn't work. :wink:

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$

Capture.PNG

I've been looking at that also, some of things people say are hilarious "If you don't give my money back, I'm not playing GTA 5 ever again..." lol

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
You said your account was reset, how many hours did that 1 have?

The only one I had wiped had $3.5 billion. There's your trigger. Playing time on it was low, too.. idk how low, though. I already shut it down.

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm excited to get home now! It's like going back to your house after a hurricane....you don't know what kind of carnage to expect....you could get by untouched....or everything you have may be soaked with piss water. The suspense....it's riveting!! Just like the first time I played the Pacific Standard Heist! Thanks R*!!

L

LongChickenGTAv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My accounts with low playing time are fine and they are under the 770M which FiveUntilSix mentioned, maybe that transfer limit applies to actual in-game money already existing on next gen now?
About to check my third account which has not been linked to SC since transferring, I will update after I've checked.

Edit: Seriously though, why crack down now? maybe they've got something big planned which requires in-game cash, maybe to unlock a new DLC you need to pay 'X' amount? but then they'd probably make more money by just making it a paid DLC

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
The only one account I had wiped wasn't linked to social club, and I got the message as I was loading in to freemode.
So unlinking it wont made a difference? 
Going to lock this thread as we dont need two threads on the same topic. Originally, this was about unlinking your account to try to save it, but the discussion is now just about the money wipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register