What's new

Question Save wizard no longer working for online use

T

Thumpr

Reaction score
Sin$
Let me know if you can help me or point me in the direction of someone who can help me get max vitality on a game. I already have a stat editor program I used. But they took the online mode off so you can only use it when your in offline mode. Can you help me crack this? Or even do better? Just let me know what you need from me. Thanks I use the most recent version of save editor.

Ind0sliverclub

Ind0sliverclub

I'm somewhat back & active.
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Ngu takes modding gamesave request I don't know about the online feature editing tho'.
Save wizard also has a discord you can try and see if anyone would mod your stuff for you?

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Let me know if you can help me or point me in the direction of someone who can help me get max vitality on a game. I already have a stat editor program I used. But they took the online mode off so you can only use it when your in offline mode. Can you help me crack this? Or even do better? Just let me know what you need from me. Thanks I use the most recent version of save editor.
i dont understand the question completely. but ill try to help

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The intention of save editor is to mod story mode save files. Not online cloud saves
What game in particular are you looking to mod?

T

Thumpr

Reaction score
Sin$
The intention of save editor is to mod story mode save files. Not online cloud saves
What game in particular are you looking to mod?
Diablo 3 ROS PS4, I transfer my save from pc to ps with an external hard drive. It recently worked perfectly fine for Max crafting materials (gold,gems etc.) I emailed them saying that the max vitality no longer worked online mode or max intelligence and shortly after I noticed the website saying “offline use only” and the crafting materials save edit no longer worked. So now the program does absolutely nothing when I edit my saves.

Top Bottom
Login
Register