What's new

Solved Save Wizard-How to mod cars?

N

nunzamok

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi everyone! So I bought save wizard about a week ago so I could make my own modded cars and not have to do GCTF, but all the videos I look up just show me how how to swap vehicles saved in garage, not how to mod them. I've tried asking twitter and they either say "It's not a public method", or "Watch a video". If anyone here knows how to mod cars with save wizard, and I mean fully modded (benny's wheels, Yankton plate, 3d color, etc.), please let me know how to do it, or link me a video that shows how to fully mod a car. Thanks!

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks bro, someone already sent me this and have been on my way making modded cars, idk how to get them online yet, or how to make 3d colors but thats it
Getting them online is the best kept secret there is. A small percentage of people know how to do it.

Upvote 0
T

Texan21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am also trying to get started as well, but don't want to make that $60 investment into something I can't use. If anyone is sharing tips on how to make cars and bring them in I wouldn't mind making them some cars free of charge.

Upvote 0
WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I am also trying to get started as well, but don't want to make that $60 investment into something I can't use. If anyone is sharing tips on how to make cars and bring them in I wouldn't mind making them some cars free of charge.
Lol why would they give you tips? If they know how to do it they can just make the cars themselves

Upvote 0
T

Texan21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know how as well and it uses TP in a particular ownable property, but anyway, how do you get the Cliffford logo on the Barrage and how do you make epsilon black?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register