What's new

Discovery Save Fail Method to Avoid Sell Limit

Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I finally figured it out for PS4, you can buy the cars then save them and the money is back......

psyke

psyke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so i just figured my 9 a day limit was reset when i changed to next gen. Now i wonder if what i did reset my limit.
Been quiet about it because im not real sure what reset my limit. So this is what i did and it cost me half of my 15 billion because it was on cash on my second character.
I transferred both characters to next gen.
I then decided to play around with the "free money" rockstar was giving. So i sold everything of value on my second character downgraded all the properties that would actually put money back...(yeah for me i forgot to bank it thats where i screwed up) then i deleted my second character and took advantage of the free 5 mil they were giving. Yeah ok. You have to spend 4 mil of the 5 mil to start. So there is that. But i did this anyway. I went all the way to replacing my character then backed out and did it again. (Yes could have banked the money two different times yep im dumb)
Now i bought as close to the minimum number as needed to go on. Made sure the million was in the bank (yeah i actually thought to make sure on the new and still didnt realize what i had done)
It was in the bank and this is where i realized i left all that money on cash and lost it. So i kinda got mad and deleted this new level 120 character and created a level 1 character with nothing at all. Hehe i must love screwing myself.
Once i did this i bought everything this level 1 character would ever need. I still have billions. Then i decided to fill this characters garages with dupes. And i was still mad and toom the f it approach and tried to get dupe detected. I was able to sell 40 with no problem. So i moved to character 1 and sold 20 more. Then i took a week break from selling. I still have no limit and i am pretty sure the deleting of my second character by using their replace character thing reset my sell limit. You guys may want to try this. Just remember to bank your money.
Been looking into people talking about DSL’s and seeing a few say as long as you don’t actually cross the DSL threshold you could just delete that character & make a new one. This comment seems to line up with that.

You ever continue doing this? & ever had any issues if so? Considering trying it on another account, selling 29 every 30h & seeing if I ever hit a limit, just cautious as it’s practically just word of mouth unlike the actual DSL thread that’s backed up by code etc.

Lilmagic45

Lilmagic45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Been looking into people talking about DSL’s and seeing a few say as long as you don’t actually cross the DSL threshold you could just delete that character & make a new one. This comment seems to line up with that.

You ever continue doing this? & ever had any issues if so? Considering trying it on another account, selling 29 every 30h & seeing if I ever hit a limit, just cautious as it’s practically just word of mouth unlike the actual DSL thread that’s backed up by code etc.
Selling 29 cars every 30 hours indeed works. Just make sure to delete the character once you're done

Trippy_buzz

Trippy_buzz

Reaction score
Sin$
Wait so does the whole, disconnect your ethernet after selling actually still work?

psyke

psyke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Selling 29 cars every 30 hours indeed works. Just make sure to delete the character once you're done

Thanks man, currently trying it out on an alt acc. You happen to know about the “soft exploit” that everyone mentioning this method is talking about? Most I can find is it triggers after 9 sales & is character based.

Don’t get how you wouldn’t raise your exploit level for the 8 threshold crosses of the 2 in 2h rule, you would surely trigger that by selling 29 B2B? Unless that is what the soft exploit is referring to.

Top Bottom
Login
Register