Solved Save Editor?

• Thread starter CaliburPANDA
  • Start date
  • Views 6,472
C

CaliburPANDA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any chance we'll get a save editor soon? like the one for the borderlands series?

S

Santan Dave

✚ Xbox Support - COD & GTA hoster ✚
Reaction score
Most likely not anytime soon but possibly in the future:smile:

I

idlehands88

Getting There
Reaction score
This is an MMO game, meaning that everything is stored server-side. There are no gamesaves for this game so therefore there will never be a save editor. The most that might be done is a Trainer.

S

SpaceBear

Contributor
Reaction score
This is an MMO game, meaning that everything is stored server-side. There are no gamesaves for this game so therefore there will never be a save editor. The most that might be done is a Trainer.
This^^ but we can all dream

N

N0VA

|PIKA PI!|
Reaction score
Any chance we'll get a save editor soon? like the one for the borderlands series?
I suggest you close this thread. The game isn't on last gen and current gen has yet to be cracked to the point to use mod tools such as horizon or Modio. Considering all files are on locked Microsoft cloud servers, I highly doubt a save editor will ever exist for any game on Xbox One, let alone The Division. Might I also state like I'm sure many others will, that this game is 'Always Online', which means it's server-sided, which means it cant be hacked without over-riding Ubisoft servers and creating a private one.

A

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
I suggest you close this thread. The game isn't on last gen and current gen has yet to be cracked to the point to use mod tools such as horizon or Modio. Considering all files are on locked Microsoft cloud servers, I highly doubt a save editor will ever exist for any game on Xbox One, let alone The Division. Might I also state like I'm sure many others will, that this game is 'Always Online', which means it's server-sided, which means it cant be hacked without over-riding Ubisoft servers and creating a private one.
There is PC, which there will most likely be a trainer for eventually, there always is, and there is no reason the XB1 will never be modded, it will probably take time though. Just because they sync with servers doesnt mean they are unmoddable. You don't have to to make a private server or edit servers to mod in an MMO, you just need some in-game exploit.

N

N0VA

|PIKA PI!|
Reaction score
There is PC, which there will most likely be a trainer for eventually, there always is, and there is no reason the XB1 will never be modded, it will probably take time though. Just because they sync with servers doesnt mean they are unmoddable. You don't have to to make a private server or edit servers to mod in an MMO, you just need some in-game exploit.
Modding and exploiting are two different things.

A

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Modding and exploiting are two different things.
That's why I didn't say they were the same. In order to "mod" your data (or anything protected) on the division, you would need to abuse an exploit to do so. The OP is trying to get a application that abuses an exploit, in order to modify his data.

OP: Short and sweet, there is no save editor at this current point. If you are on pc, there could be some tool available to you soon, but could be a while. There will most likely not be anything for the playstation or the xbox before this games lifespan runs out.

Top Bottom