What's new

Solved Save Editor GTAV hidden liveries

SMGLR

SMGLR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I found the solution to get any livery using SE. after you choose your SET1 vehicle, press advanced option and go to liveries. You going to see a small box to add number.
pick any desired livery but make sure to -1.

for example if you want the Dolla Dolla livery, in game it’s #41, but in advanced option you need to -1 from 41. So it’s 40.

To add a livery on SET2:
You only need to click the tools icon above the picture of the vehicle and choose your desired livery by name.

note: the above set 2 method works for party bus upgrades and liveries also for MTL dunes liveries.

Enjoy

Last edited:
ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
22- skulls
23- knuckle duster
24- bully
25- rockstar
26- red tartan
27- galaxy
28- christmas camo
29- candy canes
30- snowflake
31- mistletoe
32- pink & green camo
33- yellow & blue camo
34- orange shade camo
35- blue & green camo
36- hunting camo
37- blue tartan
38- santo capra coins
39- sessanta nove monogram
40- sessanta nove multi-color
41- dolla dolla

Hotring car has the following map:
..(first 21 numbers skipped)..
22: "34 Cover Up Paints"
23: "43 Rainé"
24: "20 Meinmacht"
25: "25 eCola"
26: "22 Auto Exotic"
27: "29 Weazel Network"
28: "16 Burger Shot"
29: "45 Sprunk X-treme"
30: "61 Ragga Rum"
31: "5 Power Metal"

Sourced from:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...-car-benny-merge-glitch.1788551/post-14118029

Upvote 0
SMGLR

SMGLR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
22- skulls
23- knuckle duster
24- bully
25- rockstar
26- red tartan
27- galaxy
28- christmas camo
29- candy canes
30- snowflake
31- mistletoe
32- pink & green camo
33- yellow & blue camo
34- orange shade camo
35- blue & green camo
36- hunting camo
37- blue tartan
38- santo capra coins
39- sessanta nove monogram
40- sessanta nove multi-color
41- dolla dolla

Hotring car has the following map:
..(first 21 numbers skipped)..
22: "34 Cover Up Paints"
23: "43 Rainé"
24: "20 Meinmacht"
25: "25 eCola"
26: "22 Auto Exotic"
27: "29 Weazel Network"
28: "16 Burger Shot"
29: "45 Sprunk X-treme"
30: "61 Ragga Rum"
31: "5 Power Metal"

Sourced from:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...-car-benny-merge-glitch.1788551/post-14118029

thanks for the reply, I already know the list. My issue is I dont see this list in SW, the codes(numbers) doesnt match this list from there.

Upvote 0
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Try this, what I used to do on the 360 to do and test vehicle merges is put the vehicle in Tony’s garage. Load up the save editor and find the vehicle hash and change that to the new vehicle hash... see what changes in the garage spots and see if you get the hash for the livery it of too indeed changed.

we didn’t do liverys back then but we did vehicle parts from one vehicle to another.

Upvote 0
KiritoFR_

KiritoFR_

Reaction score
Sin$
Try this, what I used to do on the 360 to do and test vehicle merges is put the vehicle in Tony’s garage. Load up the save editor and find the vehicle hash and change that to the new vehicle hash... see what changes in the garage spots and see if you get the hash for the livery it of too indeed changed.

we didn’t do liverys back then but we did vehicle parts from one vehicle to another.
I'm new to this how do you see the hash code ?

Upvote 0
SMGLR

SMGLR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I managed to move parts from Cars to another car, it looks funny. But my point here as our community requested me to bring rare liveries to them. What I tested the past few days is making my own car using Save Editor and bring it to SP, then I pull out that car from the garage and take it to LSC to pick the livery and bring it back to the garage to take another save and fix some edits one more time to force my save to keep the livery. After SP to MP, I see the car in online, with livery but it disappear once I pull it out, that made me so curious if I can pick the livery from the Save Editor at the beginning to avoid this issue. And yes one more thing, this method caused me troubles, my saves crashed multiple time, and the app closed ( blue screen ) i dont recommend a beginner to do this step unless they know their backups and all steps correctly.

i hope someone can solve this issue and let us pick our desired livery from save editor without risking our saves, cause what I am trying to do is stop scammers from stealing others money due the huge car/livery selling accounts in some communities. Thats my point of all this discussion, and I am not a griefy at all, I like to share and give things for free.

Upvote 0
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Totally understand you, sucks that people are scamming.

Not sure for PS4 and I can’t check as the editor for Xbox is ifruit based and we can’t extract the game saves. When I started messing with the editor on the 360 I was able to locate parts by buying something making a game save, then buying something else and making another game save. Then with the hex editor software I had I would do a compare and I could see where in the hex area certain sections were for cars esp where I just made the change. This may help locate the exact location liverys are stored and you can make your change in the initial set up. This how we found Yankton plates and various colors not available in LSC way back when...

Upvote 0
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

let me try to dig up some old posts I made from the 360 days as wit the Xbox one till recent I didn’t have an decent editor. Hazards is good, but limited as it’s based off the iFruit app and not sure how many features he can add like he did for the offline game saves.

Upvote 0
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Look Here: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/tut-advance-hex-swap-parts.1146755/ WTF Fox explains the process we used to do back on the 360. Although we did some of these via Hex, i could actually make some of these stick online as i had an Xkey and would edit the model sets. Notice my Slammed Convertible Buccaneer in the third post before R* did any Bennys mod shops. In the post he lists the vehicle hashes, but not sure how updated it is.

Upvote 0
Mighty Zeus

Mighty Zeus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Morning every1 ... I´d like to ask a couple of questions:

1. Is there a way to ad secret gold interior or any other color to vehicles using SE/SW ?? Im only asking because I´ve seen ppl with cars that they brought online using SPMP and normally you cant even access that parameter in LSC

2. Same Q as SMGLR SMGLR and KiritoFR_ KiritoFR_ but combined...for one I can´t seem to find the right value for the livery im looking for when I click on Advanced Options in SE (the car im modding doesnt show livery selection when clicking on More customizations).......For 2, Id like to know how to put SET 2 liveries to SET 1 vehicles and viceversa... I know its possible because I´ve seen it, only dont know how to achieve that.

Best Regards to every1 and I hope some1 can throw some light on these issues

Upvote 0
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Morning every1 ... I´d like to ask a couple of questions:

1. Is there a way to ad secret gold interior or any other color to vehicles using SE/SW ?? Im only asking because I´ve seen ppl with cars that they brought online using SPMP and normally you cant even access that parameter in LSC

2. Same Q as SMGLR SMGLR and KiritoFR_ KiritoFR_ but combined...for one I can´t seem to find the right value for the livery im looking for when I click on Advanced Options in SE (the car im modding doesnt show livery selection when clicking on More customizations).......For 2, Id like to know how to put SET 2 liveries to SET 1 vehicles and viceversa... I know its possible because I´ve seen it, only dont know how to achieve that.

Best Regards to every1 and I hope some1 can throw some light on these issues

with being on Xbox I don’t have access to the proper online save files or even SP :frown: I wish I did as I would love to go through and figure some of these out. On the fence about getting the PC version to just be able to rip this apart to find out the various options.

Upvote 0
Mighty Zeus

Mighty Zeus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
with being on Xbox I don’t have access to the proper online save files or even SP :frown: I wish I did as I would love to go through and figure some of these out. On the fence about getting the PC version to just be able to rip this apart to find out the various options.

Well.... SE is free bro, and you can pretty much find save files all over this community so... u can dig around :smile:

Upvote 0
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well.... SE is free bro, and you can pretty much find save files all over this community so... u can dig around :smile:

yes, wish I had for Xbox. Will start poking around some PC game files since this will also show online garage space. Wait, just realized there is something I can look at for Xbox....

Upvote 0
Impotent_rage420

Impotent_rage420

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
In se put a car in impound that can accept the livery example put revolter in impound go 2 story get outta impound go to mod shop apply livery store in garage save game then go back to se and change the revolter 2 vehicle u want

Upvote 0
KiritoFR_

KiritoFR_

Reaction score
Sin$
In se put a car in impound that can accept the livery example put revolter in impound go 2 story get outta impound go to mod shop apply livery store in garage save game then go back to se and change the revolter 2 vehicle u want
Thank you brother I didn't know that (to transfer it to another car just edit current vehicle save it and then go impound put the saved car and change the car

Upvote 0
Impotent_rage420

Impotent_rage420

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
After u get the car with the livery u want in se export the file then go to any car space (garage if ur using dmo) replace vehicle then just change 2 car u want let me know if u find a vehicle u can put xmas livery on in story I havent been able 2 find 1

Upvote 0
SMGLR

SMGLR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Edit: I found the solution to get any livery using SE. after you choose your SET1 vehicle, press advanced option and go to liveries. You going to see a small box to add number.

for example if you want the Dolla Dolla livery, in game it’s #41, but in advanced option you need to -1 from 41. So it’s 40.

Upvote 0
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Edit: I found the solution to get any livery using SE. after you choose your SET1 vehicle, press advanced option and go to liveries. You going to see a small box to add number.

correct cause with any game code they always start at 0.

Upvote 0
MrDeeBird

MrDeeBird

Reaction score
Sin$

Thank you!
Post automatically merged:

Simplified list like this for dummies like me XD

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register