1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Save Editor Codes for weapons/items

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 Modding & Glitching' started by Visual OS, Oct 16, 2012 with 8 replies and 18,210 views.

1. Visual OS

Visual OS Getting There

Ratings:
    I've been using the codes generated from the "Copy Code" to archive items.

Here are my SMG's. i just copy the code and hit the "Paste Code" button.

Maliwan Hellfire
    BL2(h7hTimWEwpP35XWAoQRE84fxb0Nat5Ue3DHO7bQ1w43Oy53rt1VI)

Dahl Emperor
    BL2(h3ol67eXHms84pjBPhDaeVBmNf1kQe1XjZ1ByC917zi8giEAG+WI)

Hyperion b****
    BL2(h78ZTq0D8fW0FIxEILSZF2bdInYJtFNACsk6OuAuqDH5Rwgy0TP0)

Tediore Baby Maker
    BL2(h90ce64WOKDSVG1OaJBYTf+FahuhNak9D6elhmrGRBV1GtModsth)

Bandit Slagga
    BL2(h/5XrpkxDHEJpSC7jJ59OUdMjENvGYATKfmgRJ53crL9bjqLWepm)

Has anyone else tried this?

2. fat pat 666

fat pat 666 Lucifixture

Ratings:
  3. OP
    Visual OS

Visual OS Getting There

Ratings:
    Why did you link this thread?

4. dgN

dgN Enthusiast

Ratings:
    He did because thats where you should have posted this

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    Visual OS

Visual OS Getting There

Ratings:
    I did.

6. matt 9999999999

matt 9999999999 Contributor

Ratings:
    Clearly you didnt you made a whole new thread. listen to your elders and stop being a dumb a**.

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    Visual OS

Visual OS Getting There

Ratings:
    Why don't you go check it before you say anything. There should be a thread with weapons and items. That thread said "weapons, if you guys want to get specific. Instead of helping me/everyone you posted a link to a thread instead of answering the question. If the moderators don't agree with me then so be it. So stop being a douche and help people, let the moderators decide what threads stay open.

8. M4YON

M4YON Se7ensins Beast

Ratings:
    I have not tried this i am curious on how you got this code maybe make a little tutorial in the Op so others can start to use your method because i came in saw a load of codes and thought screw that. just a suggestion :smile:

Edit - I got you now you right clicked clicked copy then pasted the code here smart thinking but does this work as from my understanding SetID must be set to 1 for skins/heads to work.

9. LiquidRiver

LiquidRiver Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's really not that hard people. You copy one of these codes and paste it. Go to backpack and paste code. Then you have added a new item/ weapon to your backpack. Very, very easy... Thanks for the help and sharing Visual. Keep up the good work. Also*** Matt 99999999999: stop jumping all over people when they help. Makes the site and you look bad.

• Like Like x 2