Unsolved Save belongs to another user.

• Thread starter lampard82004
  • Start date
  • Views 346
L

lampard82004

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I downloaded a BL3 saves, put it on a USB, wen I transferred it said "save belongs to another user". Is there a way to fix this without Ps4 save wizard?

C

Claws

Skepta <3
Lifetime
Reaction score
I downloaded a BL3 saves, put it on a USB, wen I transferred it said "save belongs to another user". Is there a way to fix this without Ps4 save wizard?
I'd have to ask if the saves you downloaded are yours that you're trying to bring between different consoles or if you're downloading someone elses saves

L

lampard82004

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd have to ask if the saves you downloaded are yours that you're trying to bring between different consoles or if you're downloading someone elses saves
It's someone else's save that I've downloaded.

B

Brosif

Spoof#7051
Reaction score
It's someone else's save that I've downloaded.
the answer is no there is no way to bypass the user save lock without resigning to your profile with save wizard. You will get that error until the save is corrected to your user id.

L

lampard82004

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the answer is no there is no way to bypass the user save lock without resigning to your profile with save wizard. You will get that error until the save is corrected to your user id.
thank you

P

ProtoBuffers

Taking a break for unknown amount of time...
Premium
Reaction score
right now the only "free" (requires a 5.05 or under ps4) tool to decrypt saves is for 5.05 and under. Borderlands 3 requires 6.21 and if you try to load it on a 5.05 you won't get any luck since the keys changed after 5.05, but if anything happens we will have all the way up to 7.00+ because the keys haven't changed since 5.50.

Top Bottom