Status
Not open for further replies.
supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
You a use the teleport glitch ? Navy Davey Navy Davey told me he a lost outfit use for teleport glitch .

TP alone has nothing to do with loosing outfits. I'm always in TP and since I don't switch characters from online I didn't loose anything. For several month...

Last edited:
L

LuckyLuke777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I also lost my main outfit after messing around in creator, but it definitely wasn’t because of TP... this is always safe

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
TP alone has nothing to do with loosing outfits. I'm always in TP and since I don't switch characters from online I didn't loose anything. For several month...
I figured that. I also have Had TP active for quite some time as well. I wasn’t sure if it had anything to do with it.
They forced a patch on one of my consoles a couple of weeks ago and when I restarted all of my outfits but 5 were gone. Pretty much all adversary mode outfits and paramedic outfits.
I figured that TP had nothing to do with it:wink: I was curious to know if anyone else had a similar issue:smile:

O

OgamiTheFckinBird

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You a use the teleport glitch ? Navy Davey Navy Davey told me he a lost outfit use for teleport glitch .
No, its actually from doing DM outfit transfer with a modded save. My male character had every pair of joggers and all but one slot filled with dm outfits. On my LAST ONE i loaded online with tthe outfit but when i saved it it saved as "?/?"...then i noticed 15 other outfits were named "?/?" And they were gone. Then they patched the save. Rockstar smd if you're reading this lol

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Yooo i just lost all but 5 outfits like 2 weeks ago! Feels bad man.
did you swap character from online? thats why. there's a glitch that wipes your outfits that arn't combatable with your female when you swap character online
i always do it from story mode but if u HAVE to do it from online dont do it as a ceo/MC

O

OgamiTheFckinBird

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
did you swap character from online? thats why. there's a glitch that wipes your outfits that arn't combatable with your female when you swap character online
i always do it from story mode but if u HAVE to do it from online dont do it as a ceo/MC

No but that makes sense, the dm outfit was a female one and i wanted to see what it would turn into lol damn. I guess i took my own outfits then.

kellne

kellne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to get outfit to freeroam? I dont need to save it, just to wear it.

A

Adam ergun

Reaction score
Sin$
This is the old method.
1. Open interaction menu and set racing outfit to none and spawn location to last location.
2. Then start up the adversary mode of your choice
3. Once the job starts go on style and press left by your racing outfit (Change from none) Hold left for about 30 seconds.
4. Once the 30 Seconds is up Suspend the app by opening youtube or netflix.
5. Go back on Gta and you will spawn in your session with the adversary outfit!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Instead of suspending cut your internet.

I've tried this on my mobile hot spot and then cutting my internet by calling myself. I then loaded back into the game with the adversary outfit. I could not save it though! I need some of your guys' help!!
-
I also have to add that it does not work the first time and could take a couple tries for it to work properly!

kellne

kellne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried this and it didnt work. Maybe because I suspended game. I will try to turn off internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register