Save and Quit on Der Reise?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Modding' started by TurdSnack, Aug 6, 2009 with 11 replies and 1,193 views.

1. TurdSnack

TurdSnack Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Has anyone been able to save and quit on Der Reise? I have been able to save and quit on Shi No Numa, Veruckt and Nacht Der Untoten but I cant seem to do it on the new map,If anyone has a clean svg from Der Reise I would greatly appreciate it.

2. Devilish3

Devilish3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Have been trying this also with no luck. I really don't think you can do it on Der Reise. Strange though

3. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Getting There

Ratings:
    I wonder why it doesn't work.:rolleyes:

4. OP
    TurdSnack

TurdSnack Enthusiast

Ratings:
    By the way,I'm using "screenshot" which lets you save on every other map.Im not seriously trying it in regular mode lol.

5. Devilish3

Devilish3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Rolling of the eyes. Humm you know something, but your not saying right.
    But every time I try it the screenshot stays in all but 1, seems like it overights that string or something. S**t I don't know any more.

6. OP
    TurdSnack

TurdSnack Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I got it,You have to have both gpad_buttons and gpad_sticks set to screenshot.Devilish,I'll send it to you in a PM if you want the svg.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    When you set your sticksConfigs to screenshot, you must completely exit noclip by pressing X, therefore causing a line of blue text to appear at the bottom of your screen. Once you see this, you are now able to save and quit. If you still want noclip with your mods, insert your modded profile after you have inserted your modded savegame.

8. OP
    TurdSnack

TurdSnack Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I also found that playing offline will keep your profile from resetting to default

9. Devilish3

Devilish3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  10. jammo2k5

jammo2k5 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey i feel cheeky asking but can i get that .svg too please. i cannot for te life of me get noclip to work :frown:

11. iTz Aaron

iTz Aaron Enthusiast

Ratings:
    its to stop us modding obv

12. EW Iconic

EW Iconic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Made a Post Reguarding this