JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This was made last year December, but it still works for all consoles because its single player and they never patched it. The glitch allows you to save all the Kifflom vehicles during the Michael missions and keep the 2.1 million at the end of it.

You'll need to not have finished the mission in order to do this, so if you did. Mission replay does not work with this.

The Glitch

Kifflom Vehicle #1 Blue Kifflom Car With Kifflom License Plate:

• Play as Franklin and get a tow truck (I use Franklin because his tow truck property is shown on the map allowing me to easily get a tow truck, but if you can get a tow truck as Michael skip step 2, even better!)​
  • Start a friend event as Franklin with Michael and drive close to him but don’t trigger the event. Get out of the tow truck and run away from it, enough of a distance so that when you switch to Michael you can run to the tow truck and get in it before Franklin and drive off, cancelling the event.​
  • Now as Michael, drive to the final Kifflom mission but don’t trigger it, park the tow truck near the Kifflom place and start shooting all the security guards, this will cancel the mission trigger allowing you to walk into the Kifflom place without triggering the cut scene. Once you’ve killed all the guards, get into your tow truck and hook up the blue Kifflom car with the license plate. Reason for this is because the car is locked.​
  • Drive the tow truck with the car hinged to the back of it away and try and lose your wanted level, this step is tricky. Once your wanted level is gone, drive it to Michael’s house and here comes the hard part, back up the car into Michael’s garage, recreating the good old fashion glitch where any locked car becomes unlocked once in the players garage. This part is seriously tricky, and you may have to do it multiple times. Once the car is in the garage, get out and run upstairs to save the game.​
  • Repeat the whole process again to obtain the Blue Kifflom SUV​
Kifflom Vehicle #2 & #3 Kifflom Coloured Helicopter And Rusty Tractor + 2.1 Million Cash

• Start the mission, following the objective and driving to the meet up​
  • Quickly run and stand in front of the helicopter ready to shoot​
  • Once the passenger gets out and passes by you shoot the pilot, him and the rest. Kill them all​
  • Run down the stairs where the Rusty Tractor would be and hide behind a wall till you lose your wanted level​
  • Run back up to the helicopter and enter the kifflom car to get your 2.1 million then exit the car and enter the helicopter​
  • Land the helicopter in front of the tractor and here comes the long part​
  • Michael’s LS Garage is fairly close, but still a bit of distance. You’re going to have to switch between vehicles so that neither despawn and slowly work your way to Michael’s LS Garage.​
  • Get in the tractor and drive a bit in front of the helicopter, get out and run to the helicopter, fly a bit in front of the tractor, get out and run to the tractor and then drive a bit in front of the helicopter. Repeat until you’ve got the tractor into the LS garage as well as still have the helicopter. You have a high chance of having one of them despawn, just hope it’s the tractor and not the helicopter.​
  • Once the tractor is in your garage, exit and enter the helicopter.​
  • Fly to Michael’s helipad and land it on it, save your game and load it up.​

Helicopter, Rusty Tractor, and the 2.1 million are now yours. http://imgur.com/7X1YQfZ http://imgur.com/p7iwBok

Alternative for the Rusty Tractor:

If your tractor despawned during step 8 then there’s an alternative location to get one, only difference is that there isn’t a “Kifflom” license plate on it. It’s located in a bush by the lighthouse, simply get in it and drive it to your garages with any character. http://imgur.com/OZLkYGy http://imgur.com/Hxemfaa

All credit goes to reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/gtaglitche...h_sp_save_all_rare_kifflom_vehicles_and_keep/

Last edited:
RishuP

RishuP

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Good find , I still got a boom in my head just by reading but will try !
Note : as i didn't trigger the kifflom mission on PC version, this will sure come handy !

Last edited:
Mugen122

Mugen122

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a sp to mp glitch to bring these into my garage online ?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the SP to MP glitch got patched with today's update on Next Gen. If so, this wont work anymore either.

Relentless977

Relentless977

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
WOnder if you can use the SP to MP with this as well. Bring them over...

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't have that mission
You will need to progress through single player to get the mission to show up, if you have already completed it you can't do this glitch unless you start a new game or go to a previous game save.

A

AaronTheK1ng

Reaction score
Sin$
You will need to progress through single player to get the mission to show up, if you have already completed it you can't do this glitch unless you start a new game or go to a previous game save.
How much

Top Bottom
Login
Register