Sata card not detecting 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Dance, Jan 4, 2009 with 5 replies and 1,065 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dance

Dance Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hi, I have a VIA Raid Controller 3249. I am trying to read it with DosFlash32, and it doesn't seem to be detecting it, anybody have any ideas? I have made sure the cord is secured and such, but it just doesn't seem to come up.

Heres how I have done it:

Boot up Windows XP
    Boot up Xbox 360
    Start DosFlash32
    Click no when detects my dvd drive
    Find my B000 IO number, my sata card.. however, this option doesn't come up.. because it doesnt detect it reading anything.

Any ideas? I have drivers installed.

Btw: Drive is Lite-On DG-16D2S

Edit: Sorry, didn't even realize I posted this in tutorials, mind moving it to support please

2. xbh1h2

xbh1h2 Getting There

Ratings:
    Seeing how this is the tutorial forum and your asking a question, not a lot of people are probably going to respond. But im not one of those people.

Do you have the PortIO driver installed?

3. OP
    Dance

Dance Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah, I have PortIO installed.

4. BigTone0777

BigTone0777 Newbie

Ratings:
    Hi Guy's, I am having the exact same problem so any help here will be greatly appreciated by at least 2 of us lol

5. xbh1h2

xbh1h2 Getting There

Ratings:
    Try using jungle flasher. It was WAYYYY easier for me that way. I like GUI's.

6. BigTone0777

BigTone0777 Newbie

Ratings:
    I got mine working by using updated drivers instead of using the one on the disk that came with the card. The updated driver is 5.50b. Hope this helps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.