What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Santan Dave's Max Level Lobbies / UNLOCK ALL / LEVEL 80 / PRESTIGE 20

• Thread starter mizzied
  • Start date
  • Views 36,778
Status
Not open for further replies.
mizzied

mizzied

✚ Xbox Support - COD & GTA hoster ✚
Reaction score
Sin$
Gamertag;
do u knw de wae

R
ules;
1. N
o Screaming
2. No spamming my inbox
3. No begging for unlock all / godmode classes
4. Be nice
5. NO ASKING FOR AN INVITE

C
urrently Hosting;
M
ax Level

Menu Im Using;
Destruction V1

DISCLAIMER;
THE RECOVERIES ARE DONE MANUALLY THEREFORE IT MIGHT TAKE AWHILE TO GET TO YOU, DO NOT SPAM MY S7 INBOX FOR THE RECOVERY AS ITLL MAKE ME MOVE U TO THE BOTTOM OF THE LINE. CHEERS LADS.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Connor

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Grammar Nazi Stickied FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved!

- Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction.

- You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators.

- Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP.

Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins!

Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

V8l

V8l

Reaction score
Sin$
Yo I sent private chat but it’s not joinable gt: nbm

Activis

Activis

Souljahwitch
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't know if the remote recovery is free or not but i'd like one
GT: Yeah guys

U

UMD15363

Reaction score
Sin$
Approved!

- Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction.

- You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators.

- Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP.

Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins!

Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

GT: UMD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register