5. NO ASKING FOR AN INVITE

C
urrently Hosting;
M
ax Level

Menu Im Using;
Destruction V1

DISCLAIMER;
THE RECOVERIES ARE DONE MANUALLY THEREFORE IT MIGHT TAKE AWHILE TO GET TO YOU, DO NOT SPAM MY S7 INBOX FOR THE RECOVERY AS ITLL MAKE ME MOVE U TO THE BOTTOM OF THE LINE. CHEERS LADS.

Last edited:
C

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
Approved!

- Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction.

- You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators.

- Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP.

Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins!

Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

V

V8l

Reaction score
Yo I sent private chat but it’s not joinable gt: nbm

A

Activis

Souljahwitch
Reaction score
Don't know if the remote recovery is free or not but i'd like one
GT: Yeah guys

B

buaght

Reaction score
can u give me a freeze remote recovery please my gt cxfq

U

UMD15363

Reaction score
Approved!

- Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction.

- You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators.

- Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP.

Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins!

Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

GT: UMD

S

Salty bunny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Legit
Gt. Saltybunny1853

J

Jonacid

Reaction score
GT: acid sb

Last edited: