What's new

Sandbox ID's

• Thread starter marshall lad
  • Start date
  • Views 4,861
M

marshall lad

Reaction score
So I Saw This Thread A While Back. Where you can change your xbox one's sandbox ID in the development settings. to access some cool stuff on the marketplace etc...

I Have The Following:
MSFT.1
MSFT.PRERELEASE
MSFT.Dogfood

i was just wondering if anyone has some cool sandbox ID's i could mess around with? Yes I do know the risks of entering these.

Last edited:
M

marshall lad

Reaction score
What cool stuff is there on the marketplace?
Some Wired Testing Stuff, Some Unreleased Games, Kind Of Like Homebrew Apps. That Doesn't Work On The Retail Sandbox.

Last edited:
R

ReptilliousMods

Ayy Lmao
Reaction score
Canary Is the best game

V

V7X3

Worship the Digital Age
Reaction score
The only worthy ID to mess about with is XDKS.1 as that's the public developer sandbox. Yes, you'll find game samples and such for testing/debugging purposes. Any other sandbox besides RETAIL or XDKS.1 will be locked down to certain account(s) that are tied to them via XDP.

S

Spideyfan1

Reaction score
The only worthy ID to mess about with is XDKS.1 as that's the public developer sandbox. Yes, you'll find game samples and such for testing/debugging purposes. Any other sandbox besides RETAIL or XDKS.1 will be locked down to certain account(s) that are tied to them via XDP.
I used it but now I can't play my games how do I fix it XDKS.1 glitctched my game

Top Bottom