What's new

Question Samsung s5 left hand side port/3.0

M

markieey

Reaction score
Sin$
So I was sorting through my old phones and noticed the s5 has a left side port my question is does the left hand side charge? I've ordered a cheap cable for now but won't get it for another few days I've read online that it's just a faster data sync unless I got that the wrong way round I've broke my pins on the original charger side and I've got other mobile phones but jut trying to see if I can get this one working I only really use my phones for standard stuff nothing major and I no I could just go get the port repaired or fix it myself but there's no need if I got other phones

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
it can be used as a normal micro charger and can be used with a 3.0 cable for faster speeds when transferring stuff.
412atlq3T-L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

M

markieey

Reaction score
Sin$
it can be used as a normal micro charger and can be used with a 3.0 cable for faster speeds when transferring stuff.
412atlq3T-L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg
My question is my micro charger side the pins are broken just wondering if the 3.0 side would charge alone? Even if it's a slower rate

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
My question is my micro charger side the pins are broken just wondering if the 3.0 side would charge alone? Even if it's a slower rate
not to sure on that one without testing it. the charge rate is the same for 3.0 no higher or lower.

M

markieey

Reaction score
Sin$
not to sure on that one without testing it. the charge rate is the same for 3.0 no higher or lower.
Okay mate will have to see what happens when the charger arrives ordered the same one you've shown ty for the help :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register